Spotlight Bar - Discovery Princess question

seapad

Will be first time on the Discovery Princes in August to Alaska. Does anyone who has been on this ship lately know whether there is a show in the "Spotlight Bar"? I read from the Princess website, highlighting this bar:

Spotlight Bar

Our newest show on our newest ship! Join us at the Spotlight Bar, where this imaginative show transports guests to a vibrant bar atmosphere where they connect with local storytellers who share tales of their colorful lives through song. 

Does anyone know what this is about? and what time is the show? 

Also, in reading some of the Patters that previous cruisers uploaded, I'm nit seeing any production shows on board, is that correct? 

Thanks in advance! 

15 minutes ago, seapad said:

Will be first time on the Discovery Princes in August to Alaska. Does anyone who has been on this ship lately know whether there is a show in the "Spotlight Bar"? I read from the Princess website, highlighting this bar:

Spotlight Bar

Our newest show on our newest ship! Join us at the Spotlight Bar, where this imaginative show transports guests to a vibrant bar atmosphere where they connect with local storytellers who share tales of their colorful lives through song. 

Does anyone know what this is about? and what time is the show? 

Also, in reading some of the Patters that previous cruisers uploaded, I'm nit seeing any production shows on board, is that correct? 

Thanks in advance! 

I saw this production show on the Discovery in April. It's not a bar on the ship, it's a production show in the Princess Theater called " Spotlight Bar" and it was excellent.

Hopefully you'll have the opportunity to see it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Maybe someone here can explain what the Experience Center is up on Deck 18?

I did not even know that was there?  

https://www.princess.com/news/news_releases/2019/07/princess-cruises-announces-first-of-its-kind-digitally-enhanced-escape-room-experience-phantom-bridge-onboard-sky-princess-and-enchanted-princess.html

Edited by scooter6139