Checking what level of cruise fare has been booked

I have booked an Alaskan cruise on the celebrity Eclipse for May 2023 through a travel agent.

I was told it included the classic drinks, WiFi & gratuities (Always included)

When I log in to my celebrity account and manage the booking it offers me the classic drinks package for £50 per night.

Is there anywhere on my booking I can check to make sure my TA hasn't booked a cruise only fare. Would like to know for sure before I contact them again.

Can I also apply the Celebrity best price guarantee if the price of the cruise has dropped if booked through a TA.

Sorry for all the questions but this is my first cruise with Celebrity.

Thanks.

If your TA sent you a copy of the Celebrity Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy you could see on there (in code) if you are booked with AI.  If not you can ask that they forward you that document.

Another option to check is to go to your  reservation and select Plan Your  Cruise.

and look for Order History.  There are currently 2 versions of the Cruise Planner.

In 1 you will see your initials, click that and you get a drop down menu with Order History as a option.  The other version of the cruise planner has a link at the very top on the right for Order History.

You didn't say how recently you had booked but loading the drinks and wi-fi in your Order History can take a few weeks, or it could happen in a day or so after booking.

When you log into the celebrity site you should be able to go to the book excursions or drink packages page, then click order history. it should have what's included on there. I think they advertise drink packages regardless of what you already have.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

That’s for sure. I just got a long email with instructions for how to check in for my cruise from New Jersey to Bermuda. My cruise is not going to Bermuda.

And they send reminders to for my Christmas Millenium Panama Canal cruise.   X cancelled it months ago.

Far easier to get a copy of your booking from your TA.  It will show what you have booked and any extras provided by your TA.  OBC or extras from your TA will NOT show until about 24 hours after you board.

Thank you all for replying.

The cruise was only booked within the last week.

Under order history there is no history of any orders. It just lists the ports the cruise goes to.

I will approach my TA about the best price guarantee and ask for a guest copy of the booking confirmation.

Edited by Williamcooper1984
Grammar

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

If your TA sent you a copy of the Celebrity Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy you could see on there (in code) if you are booked with AI.  If not you can ask that they forward you that document.

Another option to check is to go to your  reservation and select Plan Your  Cruise.

and look for Order History.  There are currently 2 versions of the Cruise Planner.

In 1 you will see your initials, click that and you get a drop down menu with Order History as a option.  The other version of the cruise planner has a link at the very top on the right for Order History.

You didn't say how recently you had booked but loading the drinks and wi-fi in your Order History can take a few weeks, or it could happen in a day or so after booking.

I currently have two reservations the one with the initials, allows me to get an order history with AI

The one without initials, when I click on order history, show no history and no AI info

47 minutes ago, NantahalaCruiser said:

I currently have two reservations the one with the initials, allows me to get an order history with AI

The one without initials, when I click on order history, show no history and no AI info

My sailings where the cruise planner is the old version,  the one without initials, I find it takes longer before the beverage package and wi-to show up, often near final payment.  As long as they show on your Booking Confirmation you should be good.