NCL Transfer "feature" - arriving early air passengers

CrazyTrain2

Due to all the excitement in summer's air travel and the hearty recommendation of fellow posters, we have decided to arrive in NYC the day before embarkation.  My PCC let me know they could cancel the front side of transfers allowing my parties from different cities to meetup at the hotel while keeping in tact our backside transfers to the back to the airport.

I was under the impression it was all or nothing for transfers so it was a pleasant surprise to have flexibility.

One less worry.

Happy Cruising everyone

• Like 1

no,  you can book ncl transportation to and from airport, or either or. the price adjusts accordingly.  

we usually go in a few days early, and stay a few days after, and  ask the hotel to either arrange a shuttle or cab to and from.

Friends purchased the 2 for 1 airfare “deal” for the 19 Mar 23 fourteen night sailing out of Lisbon and were able to cancel the transfers that were automatically added.  Why pay for the expensive transfers when a 15 min taxi ride is a third of the price?

16 hours ago, ontheweb said:

The transfers were mandatory on the NCL Prima cruise we booked for next summer. However, this may be an exception since you fly into London, but the ship departs from Southampton.

Did you get a hotel package?  Otherwise you were misinformed.  Transfers are not mandatory.  Everyone flies into London for cruises out of Southampton. They are added when you opt in for the bogo airfare but can be cancelled.

5 hours ago, julig22 said:

Did you get a hotel package?  Otherwise you were misinformed.  Transfers are not mandatory.  Everyone flies into London for cruises out of Southampton. They are added when you opt in for the bogo airfare but can be cancelled.

Thanks for that information; we were never told they could be cancelled.