Summit 6/26/2022 Bermuda Sailing – Live Blog, Cat Blog, Vlog!

David Kane

5 hours ago, misha1 said:

Really like the idea of watching it ahead of time.  So...if I understand correctly, we could watch it day of only?  but can see it on the app, perhaps, in our hotel prior to boarding? 

To my knowledge it can only be done once on the ship's wifi so maybe in the terminal,  but don't hold me to that.   Last time I was quickly trying to answer the health questionnaire didn't open until we were at the airport on the way to the cruise. 

When you enter your cabin it is already set up on the TV and you can just press the button to play or do it on your phone.   When done you acknowledge and then have to go to your muster station to scan your card.   Supposedly everyone must do it prior to the ship sailing.   You will hear reminders about every 10 minutes.  

I noticed on a recent posted Daily that they had a make up session for people that hadn't completed the next day.  They had to show up in person.

Edited by Jim_Iain

Unfortunately, previous posts of previous cruises written by the OP have rarely continued to the end of the  particular cruise.

Disappointing in a way because his writing style is one that grabs a person’s interest.

it is understandable that a person should be enjoying their vacation and doing a live review can take precious time away from the person's vacation.

Perhaps the OP will continue posting,or a least post a recap of this cruise once he has returned home from the cruise.

Interested readers will ,most likely, monitor this thread to see if additional postings have been written.

However,based on previous postings by the OP, continued writings about this cruise to Bermuda on the Summit will probably not appear here.

I do hope that XZ and the OP enjoy the cruise,especially in the suite accomodations they had onboard the Summit.

MJ🙋🏻 

• Like 1