Koningsdam questions

cameo3

Hello. It has been quite a few years since I have sailed Holland America but we are very excited to be leaving in just a few weeks for our first Alaskan cruise. We will be taking our young teen age children who are fond of cruising but have never been on HAL. They have a couple of questions that I haven’t been able to find the answer to. 

1. I believe the Koningsdam has a gelato bar for additional cost but is there anywhere else you can get free ice cream besides the MDR in the evenings?

2.  We have the have it all package for the kids. Will they be able to use this for the Coca-Cola freestyle machine or only canned pop?

thanks very much and any other tips for HAL with young teens is appreciated!

1 minute ago, cameo3 said:

Hello. It has been quite a few years since I have sailed Holland America but we are very excited to be leaving in just a few weeks for our first Alaskan cruise. We will be taking our young teen age children who are fond of cruising but have never been on HAL. They have a couple of questions that I haven’t been able to find the answer to. 

1. I believe the Koningsdam has a gelato bar for additional cost but is there anywhere else you can get free ice cream besides the MDR in the evenings?

2.  We have the have it all package for the kids. Will they be able to use this for the Coca-Cola freestyle machine or only canned pop?

thanks very much and any other tips for HAL with young teens is appreciated!

Ice cream is available in the Lido Restaurant whenever it is open (and maybe a bit more)

I believe the kids package for have it all includes the Freestyle Machine, but I'm sure someone will confirm

Trust me on this one - Lido has free ice cream at lunch and dinner time for sure.  I always stop by to get some as it is very good IMO.  Hard packed with different flavors almost everyday!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DaveOKC said:

Lido has free ice cream at lunch and dinner time for sure. 

And between time too!  For the last two weeks (on Oosterdam) 4pm was rocky road or strawberry ice cream time.

• Thanks 1