Can Carnival gifted AUD 900 OBC be transferred to 2024 cruises on the same ship?

I have 2 Carnival Splendor cruises sailing from Sydney in 2023, with AUD 900 OBC in each.

Each OBC of Aus $900 was gifted by Carnival for accepting FCCs for 2 previous cruises cancelled due to Covid.

If I shift these 2 cruises to 2024, will the AUD 900 OBC also get transferred or be WASTED??? Thanks

6 hours ago, drsel said:

I have 2 Carnival Splendor cruises sailing from Sydney in 2023, with AUD 900 OBC in each.

Each OBC of Aus $900 was gifted by Carnival for accepting FCCs for 2 previous cruises cancelled due to Covid.

If I shift these 2 cruises to 2024, will the AUD 900 OBC also get transferred or be WASTED??? Thanks

I haven't read the terms and conditions. What do they state?

Carnival Australia have recently extended the terms of the unused future cruise credits to book by 31/10/22, sail by 31/3/24. I think that if you call them giving them details of the replacement cruises within that time frame you want to transfer your bookings to, then you have a good chance that the attached OBC will also transfer. I would choose possible replacement cruises and then call them.

5 hours ago, Relaxing Robbies said:

Carnival Australia have recently extended the terms of the unused future cruise credits to book by 31/10/22, sail by 31/3/24. I think that if you call them giving them details of the replacement cruises within that time frame you want to transfer your bookings to, then you have a good chance that the attached OBC will also transfer. I would choose possible replacement cruises and then call them.

I have already applied 2 FCCs + received 2 x  Aus $900 OBC for the 2 Carnival Splendor cruises coming up in 2023.

I also have 2 replacement cruises in 2024 in mind.

But I need to go through my agent, cos Carnival will not entertain me directly

Edited by drsel
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Contact your agent and see what is possible 

The agent said that AUD 900 OBC of only one 2023 cruise will get transferred to the new 2024 cruise.

I wonder why not the other.

Maybe she thinks I am booking only 1 new cruise in 2024.

I clarified that I am transferring 2 cruises in 2023 to 2 cruises in Mar 2024, so both OBC 900 + 900  should get transferred to each cruise separately

6 hours ago, drsel said:

The agent said that AUD 900 OBC of only one 2023 cruise will get transferred to the new 2024 cruise.

I wonder why not the other.

Maybe she thinks I am booking only 1 new cruise in 2024.

I clarified that I am transferring 2 cruises in 2023 to 2 cruises in Mar 2024, so both OBC 900 + 900  should get transferred to each cruise separately

Perhaps do the first one and then the 2nd later or ring up again and see if a different operator gives you both.

3 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Perhaps do the first one and then the 2nd later or ring up again and see if a different operator gives you both.

Carnival confirmed that AUD 900 OBC will get transferred for each cruise separately.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1