Suite on Caribbean Princess

CarolCoupon

We were in a suite on the Enchanted for a heavenly 10 day Southern Caribbean cruise in March.  We enjoyed the Concierge Lounge, mainly for the little touches.

Like a can of soda from their refrigerator once a day for DH or having a requested wine available during their evening socials for me.  It was nice, and comparable to suite service experienced on other lines.  Our concierge was very interested in knowing "what more" he could do for us.

We're sailing on the Caribbean Princess in a suite next month. I know there is no lounge on the ship.  Is there any concierge-type service?  Thank you in advance!

Hi

We've been in suites on  other ships,that don't have a concierge lounge

On those ships there were no concierge type services but you can get a can of soda from your own fridge and you can still,get,to know the staff who man the cocktail hour who will know what wine you enjoy

1 hour ago, CarolCoupon said:

We were in a suite on the Enchanted for a heavenly 10 day Southern Caribbean cruise in March.  We enjoyed the Concierge Lounge, mainly for the little touches.

Like a can of soda from their refrigerator once a day for DH or having a requested wine available during their evening socials for me.  It was nice, and comparable to suite service experienced on other lines.  Our concierge was very interested in knowing "what more" he could do for us.

We're sailing on the Caribbean Princess in a suite next month. I know there is no lounge on the ship.  Is there any concierge-type service?  Thank you in advance!

No

1 hour ago, CarolCoupon said:

We were just on the CB for an 18 day Panama Canal cruise last month in an aft-facing vista suite and loved the massive, fully covered balcony along with the well designed suite accommodations. However, there was no concierge service from what we could tell. But then that was only our second cruise in a suite with the other being a 22 day Easter Island cruise in an aft-facing vista suite, only the balcony had no cover. I could be mistaken, but there was no concierge service on that ship either.

• Like 1

This is generic to all Princess Suites.

When you make a call from your suite (to room service, Pursers' Desk, Dine Line, etc) your room number will show up (as a suite).  Coincidence or not, I've had "help" from the excursion manager, Dine Line in booking a hard to get time slot for a specialty restaurant, Tea Time, and Pursers' Desk.  

All other perks for suite amenities are basically the same.  The Caribbean Princess has a Thermal Spa that has hot cement beds (lovely).  Breakfast is in Sabatini's.

10 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

This is generic to all Princess Suites.

When you make a call from your suite (to room service, Pursers' Desk, Dine Line, etc) your room number will show up (as a suite).  Coincidence or not, I've had "help" from the excursion manager, Dine Line in booking a hard to get time slot for a specialty restaurant, Tea Time, and Pursers' Desk.  

All other perks for suite amenities are basically the same.  The Caribbean Princess has a Thermal Spa that has hot cement beds (lovely).  Breakfast is in Sabatini's.

Concierge service is only available on Royal class ships not earlier classes 

2 hours ago, memoak said:

Concierge service is only available on Royal class ships not earlier classes 

I did not see a reason to repeat that since other posters had already made that statement.  I was simply describing a suite experience on the Caribbean Princess.

• Like 2

@candydane

Pre-Pandemic/pre-Medallion (that was supposed to be working, but wasn't), they stuck a sticker on my cruise card.  I always managed to get a stone bed (ahhh).  Did not make use of any other spa amenities.

Post Pandemic, menus are on the television/app.  I suppose you could ask for a hard copy, but there is no need to anymore.  Best to ask your Assistant Manager in Club Class dining which nights are xxx.  Last night is usually "American" with turkey, meatloaf, and Baked Alaska.  I don't care for the Italian night, except for the tiramisu.  Somehow, I always pick that night...for making my dinner reservations.  Sea Days are usually formal nights.  

It is getting harder and harder to make specialty dining reservations after you get onboard.  I happened to luck out with a Dine Line person who was very helpful in finding me a table with full reservations at a time I preferred.  Not saying this will happen for you.