50 Essential Items????

DAF7065

No argument with anyone's concept of "essential".  Whatever makes your vacation YOUR vacation.

My perspective?  The only essentials are the documents needed to board the ship and travel to your destinations, a change or two of clothes, and the money needed to get back home.  If that gets me on a cruise, I am King of the High Seas!

This is coming from the guy who normally packs a large and small suitcase, a backpack, and a satchel for a seven-night voyage.

On 11/3/2022 at 5:43 AM, mconthehighseas said:

Years ago, there were people who insisted that they could not cruise without a colored highlighter to mark up their daily programs.  I never understood why, since a pen worked fine for me. 

A pen allows us to mark our daily program with S for what I want to do and M for what DW wants. Anything marked SM is done together. These app thingies do not seem to allow this.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SteveH2508 said:

A pen allows us to mark our daily program with S for what I want to do and M for what DW wants. Anything marked SM is done together. These app thingies do not seem to allow this.

TMI  😳

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3