Post Viking Promos

Clay Clayton

I have found that once you are booked you don't get notifications of sales that include your itinerary.  That's why this board is so great.  And I agree they will not adjust something that is paid in full and in the penalty period.  

However, the Viking agent I use does amazing accommodations to an unpaid existing cruise. Stay with one agent and over the years and many cruises,

most helpful. 

• Like 2

Viking Cruises

Call Viking at 844-682-0762
or contact your travel advisor 

EXPLORE ASIA SALE

FREE International Airfare | Special Fares

Ask for offer ABS24 • Expires May 31, 2024

Yi Dun Aerial Shenzhen Skyline

Celebrate Asia’s cultural traditions

Discover the roots of ancient Vietnamese herbal medicine in Ho Chi Minh City’s lively Bến Thành Market. Mingle with Indonesian fishmongers in Jakarta’s bustling Sunda Kelapa port. Or design your own piece of Dongtai pottery—crafted from mud drawn from China’s Yellow Sea. Unpack once and let us take care of the rest as you explore the age-old cultural traditions of this vibrant region. Reserve your preferred stateroom today to enjoy FREE international airfare and special fares on one of the captivating journeys featured below.

FEATURED OCEAN VOYAGES

Imperial City Gate Moat Sunset Beijing
Classic China & the Coast

Hong Kong to Beijing

FREE International Airfare
Plus, Special Fares

On Select Sep–Nov
2024 Departures

ASK FOR OFFER: ABS24

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRY

Lupines Field Mount Alice Seward
North Pacific Passage

Vancouver to Tokyo

Plus, Special Fares

On Sep 11, 
2024 Departure

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Borobudur Temple Stupas Yogyakarta Java
Bangkok, Bali 
& Beyond

Bangkok to Bali

Plus, Special Fares

On Nov 1 & 25, 
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Koala Bear Crook Tree Australia
Komodo & the 
Australian Coast

Bali to Sydney

Plus, Special Fares

On Nov 13 & Dec 7, 
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Floating Village Rock Islands Ha Long Bay
Southeast Asia & Hong Kong

Hong Kong to Bangkok

Plus, Special Fares

On Oct 18, 
2024 Departure

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

EXTEND YOUR VOYAGE

Yurts Landscape Gobi Mongolia
Spirit of Mongolia

Stargaze in the Gobi Desert or examine ancient petroglyphs at Bulagtai Mountain when you extend your Classic China & the Coast voyage with five extra nights in this fascinating region.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Apsara Dancers Sculpture Angkor
Uncover Southeast Asian History

Join Viking Resident Historian Marie Conte-Helm for an illuminating lecture on significant cultural shifts across the centuries, from ancient spiritual traditions to modern economic advancements.

WATCH NOW ON VIKING‌.‌TV
SOC_Facebook SOC_YouTube SOC_Instagram SOC_Pinterest

Offer ABS24: Offer valid on bookings made from May 9 to May 31, 2024. FREE international airfare & special fares valid on select Sep-Nov 2024 departures of Classic China & the Coast; Sep 11, 2024 departure of North Pacific Passage; Nov 1 & 25, 2024 departures of Bangkok, Bali & Beyond; Nov 13 & Dec 7, 2024 departures of Komodo & the Australian Coast; Oct 18, 2024 departure of Southeast Asia & Hong Kong. Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book by May 31, 2024. Pay in full by May 31, 2024 or at time of booking if sailing departs within 120 days. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Offer expires May 31, 2024.

5700 Canoga Avenue, Suite 200, Woodland Hills, California 91367

©1997-2024 All Rights Reserved | Advertisement CST: 2052644-40

Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | View Web Version

open?params=v1.thjypnPyAzZ1NW3h4a8OXgM6_3db6O9Nx_Y2UpLobb3gexqrEQizihd0C4QzakwBMEYQNhGbdxxPJ2y5PAthMaBW--sPxT2Yv3GZZgG4ppEREigdW0Z-impWJJMR8xanIZA8bzOQWLJ7tuzym8PqgxwMYySzfnvwg8AWl1OoU9tV6XAo8kfT9utwEm3f62EAj6OH0aOK6ITgExGhDWD4XI79TocXnhobOGa8VFm9pUvcdrGdbxzzJ1Kp2dvTpJIjt-dzzVmIbUw04SdOowf4yq77sleXpNDd3kvHykD0q1yqSOKk02d4gqRVT3D0gBxEu4KcB4aWkIOPfOBc6y8yVg72cuvn3CgjWGz30swL55GufWBb9JYLzPQnGR636ZwQ0pevvJ7x9PiJU8v33VXouMtPgsUTGHfRzcVgTnys5oSE-fOl-o9fRSRmRKkJ_Mca_sc_H8TBVgLR5vFatFAchbU2_r0BiZA&pid=v1.T1TFs566AhZIs7shSVS1JB5Fz_UbnLD_H9YbZ7ynXy3_oGHZc9KUagN6OQ1l2SkhFjGjftS_aXPY8VpwexNL&tuid=663bcbc6eb1d484ef375e790&configId=2f8538b3-0a8b-4ad8-b75c-7f5d1c8367ab:PROD

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, T&jw said:

How are people getting the brochures and sales codes that you’re sharing? We have a river cruise scheduled next month and an ocean scheduled in Sept’24, both have been scheduled for several months. Other than Expedition and China opportunities, we haven’t received anything since last Labor Day. I’ve requested a few times, Viking agent has requested, we’ve been sent nothing. When friends inquired about Viking we used to give them a brochure to look at, which is much friendlier than telling them to go online and find it, and good publicity. It’s pretty frustrating, glad I found this board.

An aside question, our Sept cruise is one of the itineraries above that shows free international airfare. We’re paid in full, will Viking give us a refund on what we paid for airfare? Thanks!

Not sure if Viking will reimburse the difference but it's definitely worth a phone call. If they won't, then ask for a complimentary room upgrade or a ship board credit to help offset the difference. 🤷‍♀️ Anything is better than nothing.

Edited by FLORIDA FLOUNDER
  • Like 1

Viking Cruises

Call Viking at 800-464-3595

4-DAY SPRING Sale

NEW OFFER ON 2024 & 2025 VOYAGES

FREE Silver Spirits Beverage Package

Ask for offer MW5 • Expires May 13, 2024

Ocean River Expedition Ships Canal Amsterdam
clock icon

OFFER EXPIRES IN 4 DAYS

Fascinating destinations await

We are delighted to announce that our new 4-DAY SPRING SALE starts today. For a limited time only, you can enjoy FREE international airfare, a FREE Silver Spirits Beverage Package and special fares on select river and ocean voyages. Marvel at Europe’s cultural treasures, explore ancient Central and South American ruins or discover historic gems closer to home along the lower Mississippi River. Whichever itinerary you choose, you can enjoy enriching excursions, award-winning dining experiences and impeccable service when you join us on board one of our elegant ships for an all-inclusive journey.

FEATURED VOYAGES

Canal Bikes Waterfront Townscape Amsterdam
Rhine Getaway

Basel to Amsterdam 

FREE International Airfare &
FREE Beverage Package
Plus, Special Fares

On Select Oct & Nov
2024 Departures

ASK FOR OFFER: MW5

DAYS

TOURS

$2,399*

FROM

Acropolis Caryatid Porch Statues Athens
Mediterranean Antiquities

Barcelona to Athens

FREE Beverage Package
Plus, Special Fares

On Select Nov—Dec 2024 & 
Feb 2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$5,299*

FROM

Balconies French Quarter New Orleans
New Orleans & 
Southern Charms

New Orleans to New Orleans

FREE Roundtrip Airfare &
FREE Beverage Package
Plus, Special Fares

On Select Nov & Dec
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$2,999*

FROM

Cathedral Plaza Armas Santiago
Panama & Scenic 
South America

Santiago to Ft. Lauderdale

FREE Beverage Package
Plus, Special Fares

On Oct 22 & Oct 25, 
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$7,995*

FROM

EXTEND YOUR VOYAGE

Sunset Over Downtown Santiago Chile
Santiago

Sample empanadas and enjoy panoramic views from San Cristóbal Hill when you extend your Panama & Scenic South America voyage with two nights in Chile’s vibrant capital city.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Festival Jaguar Dancers Parintins
Uncover South American Myths

Enhance your understanding of Inca heritage and traditions—from legends about creation to the afterlife—with author and guest lecturer David Burgess.

WATCH NOW ON VIKING‌.‌TV

*Per person

Offer MW5: Offer valid on bookings made from May 10 to May 13, 2024. FREE airfare plus complimentary Silver Spirits Beverage Package & special fares. Cruise from $2,399 per person based on valid on select Nov 2024 departures of Rhine Getaway in category F; cruise from $5,299 per person based on valid on select Dec 2024 departures of Mediterranean Antiquities in category DV6; cruise from $2,999 per person on select Dec 2024 departures of New Orleans & Southern Charms in category V1; cruise from $7,995 per person on select Oct 2024 departures of Panama & Scenic South America in category N2; subject to availability, other categories may be higher. Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book by May 13, 2024. 2024: Pay in full by May 31, 2024 or at time of booking if sailing departs within 120 days. 2025: Pay in full by Aug 31, 2024. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Offer expires May 13, 2024. 

Air Promo: Free airfare based on select Oct-Nov 2024 departures of Rhine Getaway; select Nov, Dec 2024 & Feb 2025 departures of Mediterranean Antiquities; select Nov & Dec 2024 departures of New Orleans & Southern Charms; select Oct 2024 departures of Panama & Scenic South America. Call for details. Air prices are per person based on cruise or cruise tour check-in date and include transfers. Air seats are limited; airfares are subject to change until full payment of air is received. Airfares vary on other gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Ask for Offer MW5. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Offer expires May 13, 2024.

open?params=v1.oWztFO1DdPaTxaHi0ry7adeB9neZiVsestt6DtprohtMfG3VXQ-97hEJGst1Q8oKOuu5psWqDVmFwN7yeITkVQbo-OCsQQ1pXAX76AVcsajreBHwQ_L_aNdlN19l-Mge7IFEfaIt_q_SSPhe_NFM3hPwYMmvx26Jd9AW2JcJFDkSiIsDvL_eHed7LFhMkDqXIbpcO_7rnV26YhuOVcd9AfXAErWPWlIPduLQbTD20h7sB1AGPAkaAofkIkFUNi5fRtYyYkyqgUoLw1UM7q7ykLb5ybpLvSgMUQCGrIOmwZxaeDkHKSgZ2yU3AXgYWEXE0I1HjkFEBtnVLlEpcxWM3miDctyPdZhB-bemAk2HSsBjHu6ew74tJH9Cdg33qYVHieS7q2RDJWdWx2yX5b2tj-UmcE2XAG15AczJC8eG-l_LxHdhkJVB2P3IHCvzt-VXiTZAx1llD0oUoqRXfdHaslMo4bd-2eLgZeKwZMZ1f77WTEruSA&pid=v1.B-BTbN3TxVendjLonqBvJgrMJXLleix_d_RuXicxhpdStMG8oGmg-tSDn6v2Ip-Gg_GP8PwlvOHXfFXKi5x5&tuid=663d71ffeb1d484ef3762887&configId=2f8538b3-0a8b-4ad8-b75c-7f5d1c8367ab:PROD

• Thanks 3

20 hours ago, Teryle said:

However, the Viking agent I use does amazing accommodations to an unpaid existing cruise. Stay with one agent and over the years and many cruises,

most helpful. 

I agree.  We've used one Viking agent for 10 years and before payment is due, it is adjustable.  

Looks like the same code with different itineraries. 😃 Happy Mother's Day!

Viking Cruises

Call Viking at 800-464-3595

4-DAY SPRING Sale

NEW OFFER ON 2024 & 2025 VOYAGES

FREE Silver Spirits Beverage Package

Ask for offer MW5 • Expires May 13, 2024

Sea Port Skyline Montreal
clock icon

OFFER EXPIRES TOMORROW

Discover the world’s treasures in Viking comfort

Explore the Mediterranean’s awe-inspiring ancient ruins. Watch for wildlife along Nova Scotia’s rugged shores. Or marvel at the stunning beauty of pristine Chilean fjords. You can experience some of the world’s most fascinating destinations in Viking comfort when you join us on board one of our elegant ocean or expedition ships. Unpack once and let us take care of the rest as you enjoy enriching excursions, award-winning dining and impeccable service on an unforgettable journey. Enjoy FREE international airfare, special fares and a FREE Silver Spirits Beverage Package when you book now, before our 4-DAY SPRING SALE ends tomorrow.

FEATURED VOYAGES

Cityscape Capitoline Hill Rome

Ancient Mediterranean
Antiquities

Rome to Istanbul

FREE Beverage Package
Plus, Special Fares

On Select Nov & Dec
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$5,499*

FROM

Knossos Palace Ruins Sky Crete

NEW ITINERARY

Cities of Antiquity

Athens to Rome

FREE Beverage Package
Plus, Special Fares

On Select Oct 2024 & Feb
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$4,999*

FROM

Boats Lunenburg Harbor Nova Scotia

NEW ITINERARY

Canada & East
Coast Explorer

Ft. Lauderdale to Toronto

FREE Roundtrip Airfare
FREE Beverage Package
Plus, Special Fares

On Oct 8, 2024 Departure

DAYS

TOURS

$6,995*

FROM

Amalia Glacier Fjord Channel Chile

NEW ITINERARY

Chilean Fjords &
Scenic Shores

Santiago to Ushuaia

FREE Beverage Package
Plus, Special Fares

On Nov 8, 2024 Departure

DAYS

COUNTRIES

$6,995*

FROM

EXTEND YOUR VOYAGE

Acropolis Illuminated Twilight Athens
Classic Greece

Explore the Acropolis, the Archaeological Museum of Delphi and the remarkably preserved cities of Mycenae and Epidaurus, when you add a 4-night Athens extension to your Cities of Antiquity voyage.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Ancient Greece
Uncover the Storied History of Ancient Rome

Join Viking’s Jean Newman Glock as she travels through the “Eternal City”—from the iconic Pantheon to Aventine Hill, one of the seven hills on which ancient Rome was built.

WATCH NOW ON VIKING‌.‌TV

*Per person

Offer MW5: Offer valid on bookings made from May 10 to May 13, 2024. Free international airfare plus complimentary Silver Spirits Beverage Package & special fares. Cruise from $5,499 per person based on valid on select Dec 2024 departures of Ancient Mediterranean Antiquities in category DV4; cruise from $4,999 per person based on valid on Feb 13, 2025 departure of Cities of Antiquity in category V2; cruise from $6,995 per person based on Nov 8, 2024 departure of Chilean Fjords & Scenic Shores in category N2. Free roundtrip airfare plus complimentary Silver Spirits Beverage Package & special fares. Cruise from $6,995 per person on Oct 8, 2024 departure of Canada & East Coast Explorer in category N2; subject to availability, other categories may be higher. Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Book by May 13, 2024. 2024: Pay in full by May 31, 2024 or at time of booking if sailing departs within 120 days. 2025: Pay in full by Aug 31, 2024. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Offer expires May 13, 2024.

Air Promo: FREE international airfare based on select Nov & Dec 2024 departures of Ancient Mediterranean Antiquities; select Oct 2024 & Feb 2025 departures of Cities of Antiquity; Nov 11, 2024 departure of Chilean Fjords & Scenic Shores. FREE Roundtrip airfare based on Oct 8, 2024 departure of Canada & the East Coast Explorer. Call for details. Air prices are per person based on cruise or cruise tour check-in date and include transfers. Air seats are limited; airfares are subject to change until full payment of air is received. Airfares vary on other gateways and departures; call for details. Ask for Offer MW5. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Offer expires May 13, 2024.

open?params=v1.nRpJcW1giK6t03WIg76RHToEVY_MsNaHMddwFw6FVR6KP691LSXICkNyMbV_-YmG_ytz9JeQOqXxUEXPhEc5K5Ps2BemebT-2DOWNhhc2Mx8eFJ6y0bkXKcl8Qh7zVMs17RiZQZls2r0YzvJO3aPjU6JhBaPriHROGT4PJ7XmKx7KhvqlSyb04ZIFHAiMDWtvoDyMN3RDYf3BhFoL8LDFr90sGtxQ5o7tGxHqpe9jB1c8rtnwdpFWlDIxZjH2O3F7CNFUwcS4CeuvH_6-ts8HgoE3HvGsm31qTqBoIWOyqfTl74zJMOx6ooIfer48fI4tJDz_NoqdYdI-F5FGTw9SVHa9QRY6Ua_Vp9HhiNgRbvzw4qvqy0QacT96cQoPOrwhVlD2pG0lyH7BDvJ0QJxu2a4jS_o7JxOiZDkEKcewj6PjAuenUtNdufG4OqB4v2MdaE8U55ZEXD5E9n-38yQjBCSE_UifcTcJrh2&pid=v1.-x93djV7F92ZPzmmYKj5Ip8yv8zwTF7ghYlPqDU5C8cerdBkMcyYv-myjO5XcYvNmKNZ80KF8dVCY13t0O9_&tuid=663ea80478e0c108f3dac58f&configId=2f8538b3-0a8b-4ad8-b75c-7f5d1c8367ab:PROD

• Thanks 2

Thanks for posting these discount codes. I called my Viking agent about the MDM24 offer for the Hawaiian Sojourn in December 2024. Was able to save $1000, upgraded from PV3 to PV1, and got free beverage package ($800). The original invoice showed $300 on board booking discount and an applied $250 voucher, both were retained! My final payment date was moved from early July to the end of May. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, AuntieWerewolf10 said:

Thanks for posting these discount codes. I called my Viking agent about the MDM24 offer for the Hawaiian Sojourn in December 2024. Was able to save $1000, upgraded from PV3 to PV1, and got free beverage package ($800). The original invoice showed $300 on board booking discount and an applied $250 voucher, both were retained! My final payment date was moved from early July to the end of May. 

You're welcome! That's amazing and I love a free silver spirits package!! 

🥂 cheers!

• Haha 1

Just now, Mike07 said:

You have definitely posted promos that I have taken advantage of as well. 🙂

Love it!!

I'm not sure why I've been getting these promos sent to me as I've never received them in the past 9 years. All of a sudden I'm bombarded with promo codes and books out the ying yang.

I'm not complaining though. 👍🏻

Whatever I get, I'll be sure to pass it on. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FLORIDA FLOUNDER said:

Love it!!

I'm not sure why I've been getting these promos sent to me as I've never received them in the past 9 years. All of a sudden I'm bombarded with promo codes and books out the ying yang.

I'm not complaining though. 👍🏻

Whatever I get, I'll be sure to pass it on. 

You should probably see a PA if you have "books out the ying yang".

• Haha 1

On 5/9/2024 at 1:30 PM, Teryle said:

most helpful. 

I have been doing that. what kind of accomodations are you referring to? something with room  upgrades ? or something else

29 minutes ago, VikgKruzer said:

I have been doing that. what kind of accomodations are you referring to? something with room  upgrades ? or something else

Had booked Hawaii and then new offer with upgrades, SS and transfers all vouchers. A$3000 per person savings 💕👍

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, dcantrell3659 said:

Looking for code for free air etc. for Rhine Getaway.  Does anyone have that?  Also what cruise dates does the code work with?  Thanks

try MW5:

FREE International Airfare
FREE Beverage Package
Plus, Special Fares

for selected 2024 Oct & Nov depatures

• Haha 1

On 5/13/2024 at 11:37 AM, AuntieWerewolf10 said:

Your post encouraged me to contact my travel agent about applying code MDM24 to my existing, unpaid booking. By moving the booking to a different sail date, I was able to retain all my discounts (onboard booking and TA discounts). Net result is free stateroom upgrade and a free beverage package.  Thank you.
I also thank Florida Flounder for providing the promotion code MDM24.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dreamercruise said:

Your post encouraged me to contact my travel agent about applying code MDM24 to my existing, unpaid booking. By moving the booking to a different sail date, I was able to retain all my discounts (onboard booking and TA discounts). Net result is free stateroom upgrade and a free beverage package.  Thank you.
I also thank Florida Flounder for providing the promotion code MDM24.

Yup, all it takes is a phone call. I love a room upgrade and love the free silver spirits drink  package!  🥂cheers

So happy for you!!!! 🥳

• Thanks 1

Using this promotion we did get the reduced fare and SS package. We are booked in #4101, DV5. Could move to DV4 midship with this promotion, #4042, or #4088. 
Is it worth changing cabins?  Any thoughts or recommendations?  
I appreciate your advice! 

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, mimijes said:

Using this promotion we did get the reduced fare and SS package. We are booked in #4101, DV5. Could move to DV4 midship with this promotion, #4042, or #4088. 
Is it worth changing cabins?  Any thoughts or recommendations?  
I appreciate your advice! 

I would choose 4042 for three reasons.

It’s closer to the laundry but not right on top of it.

It’s closer to the front elevators which tend to be less busy and they take you to the area in front of the theater where you assemble for most of the excursions. It’s a lot less walking.

Midship has less motion so it’s better if you encounter rough seas.

Edited by OneSixtyToOne

39 minutes ago, OneSixtyToOne said:

I would choose 4042 for three reasons.

It’s closer to the laundry but not right on top of it.

It’s closer to the front elevators which tend to be less busy and they take you to the area in front of the theater where you assemble for most of the excursions. It’s a lot less walking.

Midship has less motion so it’s better if you encounter rough seas.

Excellent observation. I’ll tell my TA to change the cabin now. Thank you.