Ruby Princess Menus

38 minutes ago, Phantom of the Seas said:

After June 25th with Plus & Premier....bar menus have changed & not that much info on patters....some info on the new fish & seafood menus from one perspective......would like more opinions....

Ah, I get it. I am one of those folks who enjoys looking at the menus when I get there 🙂. Hard enough to figure out what I want to eat for the next week.  But someone in this helpful crowd will undoubtedly have what you are looking for. 

The menus don't change much. I'm wondering about what they'll do for my upcoming 16-day cruise to Greenland--but not enough to go searching for the extended menus on similar duration cruises. The 7-day menus are basically the same. Some itineraries, especially Alaska, will have more regional fare substituting for the regular menu items. 

Not in advance of the cruise but... You can now view the menus on the TV. No more having to go to the dining room and get in line to read the menu to see what will be offered later that day.

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

Not in advance of the cruise but... You can now view the menus on the TV. No more having to go to the dining room and get in line to read the menu to see what will be offered later that day.

I used to wander up to the buffet to view the MDR menu in the buffet foyer.  Most people never notice that they are posted there.

• Like 1