Carnival Celebration

1 hour ago, DanvilleCruiser said:

Thank you.  I pressed the button too, as I am really interested in this topic.

Will you be sailing on the Celebration? I plan to but haven't booked anything yet. Personally, Miami is an easier port for me to get to than Canaveral so I haven't really cared to cruise on Mardi Gras.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tidecat said:

The 1934 Rolls Royce form the Carnival Ecstasy was offloaded in Mobile recently, and will be installed on the Celebration.

I saw that and it sounds like it would be cool to see. I hear they are going to have an area tributing the older fantasy / ectasy class ships that are disappearing.

I also think anything that is not working well on M Gras might be changed on Celebration if need be.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mz-s said:

There is a "Follow" button at the top of the thread. You do not need to comment "Following"

And there is also no need to continually hit the elevator call button, yet people still do.

I know that this has nothing to do with the thread, but I wanted to stir the pot this morning.  

I hope that everyone takes this with a grain of salt and I don’t get into trouble — at least not too much.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

I saw that and it sounds like it would be cool to see. I hear they are going to have an area tributing the older fantasy / ectasy class ships that are disappearing.

I also think anything that is not working well on M Gras might be changed on Celebration if need be.

I don't think they've said anything about Fantasy but I hope they saved some things from her and they'll have a tribute to her as well.

23 minutes ago, mz-s said:

I don't think they've said anything about Fantasy but I hope they saved some things from her and they'll have a tribute to her as well.

Celebration's theater is named the Grand Spectrum, which was the name of the atrium on the Fantasy. Not sure if any artifacts from the Fantasy will make it on - there will be items from the original Mardi Gras, Carnivale, Ecstasy, and Victory, possibly others.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DanvilleCruiser said:

Yep,  booked on the December 11 cruise.

My wife and I are looking at booking something probably around February or April of next year. The rest of this year is pretty much booked for us unless we get a killer offer, then we can make things happen! 🙂