Luggage Tags

minster123

38 minutes ago, Surfguyxxx said:

Are you in a Guarantee Cabin?  

27 minutes ago, minster123 said:

Sorry not sure what a Guarantee cabin is?

We are in Aqua Class and I have the cabin numbers for our party

They may or may not appear. Apparently this has been an issue on many cruises. I just came off a cruise a week ago, my edocs and luggage tags didn’t show up until 3 days before sailing. Others on my cruise never got them.

4 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

The "luggage tags" are the last page of your boarding documents.   If you print on regular paper they come off very often.

Tape one with clear packing tape to achieve suitcase and have the porters at the pier put the regular tag on each bag.

Can’t print anything at all at the moment everything is grayed out

3 hours ago, blackshirt said:

They may or may not appear. Apparently this has been an issue on many cruises. I just came off a cruise a week ago, my edocs and luggage tags didn’t show up until 3 days before sailing. Others on my cruise never got them.

Thank you

I received a Bidup cabin that was different than our cabin number in our Edocks but the Tags didn't reflect the New cabin numbers before we left so I just used whiteout on the tags I printed and filled in the New cabin numbers. Our bags made it to our cabin so that worked.

I would also suggest something I saw another guest at the airport using.

She had some very sturdy zip lock plastic envelopes with Metal wire strands that were Made to fit the tags used by X and RCCL!

They are reusable and quite strong. Much better than stapling a folded paper tag to your luggage handle. She said she found them on Amazon and I looked when I got home under Royal Caribbean luggage tag holder and bought 6 for our future use. 

10 minutes ago, D. B. said:

I received a Bidup cabin that was different than our cabin number in our Edocks but the Tags didn't reflect the New cabin numbers before we left so I just used whiteout on the tags I printed and filled in the New cabin numbers. Our bags made it to our cabin so that worked.

I would also suggest something I saw another guest at the airport using.

She had some very sturdy zip lock plastic envelopes with Metal wire strands that were Made to fit the tags used by X and RCCL!

They are reusable and quite strong. Much better than stapling a folded paper tag to your luggage handle. She said she found them on Amazon and I looked when I got home under Royal Caribbean luggage tag holder and bought 6 for our future use. 

I believe a lot of us have purchased those clear luggage tag holders from Amazon. Been using them for years. Still holding up. They are sturdy. 

Many of us use these from Amazon or even Ebay -   I bought one set 6 years ago and are still using the original ones.    They are beyond sturdy and the wire screw ties have never come unhooked.

image.thumb.png.5ac84089027dcbe56d38cc5872c7bc1d.png

• Like 2