No post cruise evaluations received from Princess Cruises?

papacraig

They are usually e-mailed out on disembarkation day and they give you two weeks to complete it.  Ours usually end up in the junk folder.  Plenty of others report not getting it at all.

• Like 1

Sailed to Alaska in May. My wife and I both got the survey. It "may" have ended up in your junk folder but, even if you find it there, it is now far too late to submit the survey.

You can always send your crew reviews to: customerrelations@princesscruises.com

• Like 5

On 7/5/2022 at 1:26 PM, Thrak said:

Sailed to Alaska in May. My wife and I both got the survey. It "may" have ended up in your junk folder but, even if you find it there, it is now far too late to submit the survey.

Thanks Thrak! I was wondering.  It never occurred to me to check my spam folder.  My cabin mate mentioned getting the survey on our way to the airport from the ship.  It's odd that it went in my span and not hers since we both use gmail.  

45 minutes ago, Dunk said:

I didn't receive one after either of my post-shutdown cruises. I hate it because it's the best way to recognize great service. 

After our 28 day Hawaii/South Pacific cruise in 2017 I didn't feel the post cruise survey gave me enough room or options to properly recognize the staff. I sent a note (Word document) to customerrelations@princesscruises.com listing various staff and explaining how they made our cruise extra special. About a week later I received a phone call to follow up on my note and they assured me they would forward my note to the managers onboard. They seemed very pleased with my note - it was really a pretty glowing assessment of various staff members. I have always hoped that they did as they said and forwarded the note to the appropriate managers. I know that something of that sort is vastly more appreciated than a "tip". (Okay, I did tip them as well but, when I did, I made sure to let them know I was going to mention them by name and let Princess know how much I appreciated them. It was a wonderful cruise.)

• Like 1

On 7/5/2022 at 1:26 PM, Thrak said:

Agree with the above.  I discovered mine in my junk folder but luckily not before the 2 weeks was up.  Definitely email to Customer Relations and mention you didn't receive the proper follow-up survey.

On 7/5/2022 at 12:11 PM, papacraig said:

Has anyone not received their cruise evaluations by email ? We were on the Alaska Discovery in May of this year, and no form received.

I was on Discovery in May, as well.

survey was in my spam folder week following cruise.

3 hours ago, dog said:

I was on Discovery in May, as well.

survey was in my spam folder week following cruise.

It does seem odd that an email from Princess (does it not come from Princess?) ends up in many people's junk/spam folder when we receive lots of other emails from Princess.  I can say in the past (pre-C-19) that we always received the survey without issue.

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

It does seem odd that an email from Princess (does it not come from Princess?) ends up in many people's junk/spam folder when we receive lots of other emails from Princess.  I can say in the past (pre-C-19) that we always received the survey without issue.

Delete 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, dog said:

@voljeep—- thanks for the like.  It happens sometimes.  Couldn’t remove my post

no problem - as previously posted, some (most) of my better postings are just the word 'delete' after thinking about it..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, voljeep said:

no problem - as previously posted, some (most) of my better postings are just the word 'delete' after thinking about it..

Thanks,

I noticed Moderator to remove my posts.

not worth my time on here.

• Thanks 1

Check your spam folder. That's where mine ended up. I recently updated my email, which just confused their system (IT is not their strong suit, either on the app or web site), so now I get duplicates and some going to spam. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/7/2022 at 9:42 PM, rj59 said:

Check your spam folder. That's where mine ended up. I recently updated my email, which just confused their system (IT is not their strong suit, either on the app or web site), so now I get duplicates and some going to spam. 

Yes, it is ODD, isn’t it?

I just now received another email from Princess in my Trash folder! How ODD is that?

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2022 at 9:42 PM, rj59 said:

and another Princess email ended up in my Trash folder! ODD, again!