One more time… LIVE from the Carnival Liberty 7/11/22

MeganGC1983

6 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

@MeganGC1983  Wow!!  Now a back to back!!  Good for you!!

Question, who'll tend the bees while your gone for all that time?  Asking for a friend...

The bees are pretty self sufficient. It’s the kids that are high maintenance. 😉 Also, the kids are mad. They wanna cruise again, but they have to wait until October. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

Good morning all! T-minus 100 minutes until Covid testing. I set an alarm, and checked in for the flight at 6:45am. Then rolled over and went back to sleep for a bit. Now, last minute laundry and some work. Airport Canaveral said moving our shuttle wouldn’t be a problem, and that they would send a follow up email with the new details “shortly”. Fingers crossed that is worked out right. 

• Like 6

Covid testing… done. 
left the house and ran to the bank, and I got to Walgreens early. Waited on this van to get their meds and then it was my turn. Only new thing, I had to sign a form stating that they could bill my insurance. Made me a little nervous, but everything else was normal, and I swabbed and went on my merry way. 

3FA52164-5061-407C-92EA-66D7FA4CF17B.jpeg

• Like 7

I adjusted our Parking Spot reservation. The extra 2.5 days was $22 more. Not a great rate, but I reserved the uncovered self park for the original cruise in May at a rate of $6.25 per day. The good news is, I think we will park for free on our December cruise due to their points/rewards system. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I adjusted our Parking Spot reservation. The extra 2.5 days was $22 more. Not a great rate, but I reserved the uncovered self park for the original cruise in May at a rate of $6.25 per day. The good news is, I think we will park for free on our December cruise due to their points/rewards system. 

And that's the sale rate. I've been watching it for August. I has been like $18/day. The sale has it at $11. I may go back to the South if North is going to charge almost twice as much. I need to figure out how you're getting all these free weeks. I'm almost to 2 free days. Not 2 free weeks. 2 free days.

• Like 3