2 person karts?

altarr

21 minutes ago, NW Pacific said:

yes on the Joy at least I know for sure. And it is a tight squeeze, lol

Really?  On the website it says double riders for kids who don’t meet the height requirement. I will have a very sad 9 year old if there are only single rider karts 😞

1 hour ago, Mitchel310 said:

Really?  On the website it says double riders for kids who don’t meet the height requirement. I will have a very sad 9 year old if there are only single rider karts 😞

I am asking for my 8 year old, so right there with you

On Encore now, there are 2 & 4 person karts.  In our experience, double karts were on the track.  After that single karts had their turn. Height limit was 55 inches to ride alone, I think. My grands 13 - 20 had a great time. Enjoy!!

my experience was on the Joy, January 2020, the rides could have changed  since then.  I sure did not mean to post inaccurate information.  Only saw single go karts, and did not see any doubles.  Times change.  FYI driving one was difficult for me, lol, reaching pedal and having to wear goggles that did not to well with glasses was a challenge.  Hope they have karts  now for your kiddos

• Like 1

2 hours ago, altarr said:

Are the go karts single rider only?

No. There are double karts. There are separate times for singles and doubles. If it "go kart or bust", then make sure to sign up as soon as you embark. Schedule early in the cruise in case weather causes your session to be cancelled. 

9 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

No. There are double karts. There are separate times for singles and doubles. If it "go kart or bust", then make sure to sign up as soon as you embark. Schedule early in the cruise in case weather causes your session to be cancelled. 

thank you, where do you sign up?

Depends on the ship. On Encore, there are single carts and double carts. There is a posted schedule when they operate the single and double carts. You can sign up on the big interactive screens around the ship, and it clearly shows the times for the single and double carts. Pick the time/date, swipe your

card and good to go!

3 hours ago, altarr said:

thank you, where do you sign up?

There are at least 4 screens on each deck where you can do show, activity, dining and excursion reservations, 2 in each stair lobby (so 2 forward and 2 aft, your back is to the stairs while using the screen).  You can also do them from the TV in your cabin and I believe there's a table set up on deck 6 on embarkation day where you can also sign up.