Musings- currently on Crown Princess( Alaska)

sjde

Discovery supplied cream. Emerald & Ruby MDR poured milk and stated it was cream. I had to tell them it was either whole (3.5% fat) or extra rich (4.2% fat) milk not even half & half (10.5%+ fat). And I really doubted they carried extra rich milk which i wouldn't use either. Had them remove the coffee and bring me tea.  

You are right- as an American I say cream when I am referring to Half and Half. I was expecting half and half , when they asked if I wanted cream for my coffee, but I think I was getting milk. 

On 7/8/2022 at 1:38 PM, Sprocket said:

I've only ordered gelato nightly in the dining room hoping that can be done on the Crown.

Recent menus posted for a number of Princess ships do not show  ice cream (Gelato) as an offering on any of the dinner menus other than vanilla or chocolate as part of a sundae.

7 hours ago, caribill said:

Recent menus posted for a number of Princess ships do not show  ice cream (Gelato) as an offering on any of the dinner menus other than vanilla or chocolate as part of a sundae.

I was able to order raspberry for instance if it was part of a featured dessert on the Majestic in early April.  Vanilla is good too.

I may wait a day or two to test since I don’t have symptoms ( except sinus drainage) and the home tests aren’t as accurate before you have symptoms.  
He started coughing the day before disembarkation. But our 4 and 6 yr old grandkids were too , as they often do , with colds and viruses , but haven’t been positive ever. 

I doubt masks would’ve helped with all the eating and drinking. 

18 hours ago, azbirdmom said:

I've done it.  Room service should let you pick a bottle of wine that is $40 or less from the room service list.  We can usually find something but then we don't have expensive tastes.  Won't tolerate swill such as the Club Class "wine" either.

Interesting.  The one time I asked to swap out the minibar, I was offered either a bottle of Pinot Noir or a bottle of Chardonnay with no clarification as to the maker of either.  I picked the Pinot Noir.  When it was delivered I thought, "Should've known," but I tried to be positive.  When I did open it up and took a taste, I was one and done.  I did not pour it down the drain, but when we left the cabin on disembarkation day, we also left an almost completely full bottle of wine,

• Like 1