Great phone call with C&A today!

7 hours ago, Big_G said:

There are actual people who love Dublin Iced Tea? 🤣🤪

Believe it or not, lol! My husband Tom and I tried it on Oasis and both of us went "GAKK"! But you definitely got a buzz especially if on an empty stomach. So he tried it again and developed a taste for it. It took me much longer to be won over....😛

41 minutes ago, CruiszBug said:

Believe it or not, lol! My husband Tom and I tried it on Oasis and both of us went "GAKK"! But you definitely got a buzz especially if on an empty stomach. So he tried it again and developed a taste for it. It took me much longer to be won over....😛

I told a bartender I wanted to try it once and he said I wouldn't be able to finish it...challenge on. While I like all the ingredients, I'll keep them separate in the future. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

How's that? Pink one is delightful 💗 

Same grape but completely different treatment by the winery gives a totally different result.  People who enjoy a good red zin likely find the pink one (white zin) too sweet.

3 hours ago, CruiszBug said:

Not much different from a Long Island Tea. I can do about 3 at a time

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, rrraydon said:

She did offer to mail me the towel instead of me receiving it as a gift onboard...

I would prefer they mail it...We usually take B2B cruises and more ...like next month, we're doing 2 nights in Barcelona, 8 nights on Vision of the Seas, 3 more nights in Barcelona, 3 nights in Reykjavik, 12 nights on Celebrity Summit and a night in Boston...Gone for 30 days...and the airline only allows us 50 lbs. of luggage each.  No room to pack a freebie towel.  We don't even have enough space to pack enough clothes without doing laundry 2 or 3 times.  We'll use THEIR towels on the trip...and just ship me the souvenir ones to my home!!!  In fact, with the freebie drinks, we get enough to drink onboard...so just ship the freebie bottles of wine to my home as well!

Actually, we usually end up carrying freebie wines off the ship and drinking them at our post-cruise hotel--especially when they're redundant to having a drink package (though with the good anytime vouchers, we don't buy a drink package on Royal Caribbean...)

On 7/8/2022 at 7:44 PM, rrraydon said:

I called C&A to have some things updated on my C&A profile today. My wait time was only about 10 minutes and I was so lucky with the person who answered; I wish I had gotten her name.

Most probably know this already, but I did not and I'm happy the rep was so informative. I was able to change my Diamond gift from sodas to alcoholic beverages now that I'm Diamond Plus. There was quite a few choices to choose from.

Additionally, the list of cabin gifts to choose from was VERY lengthy! I chose the RC beach towel as my gift, but they were out of stock so I just went with the fruit basket and cheese plate. There was also champagne, various wines, truffle plate, chocolate covered strawberries, RC slippers......the list goes on (there were so many I lost track-it was over a dozen options)....I was impressed with the amount of options! 

If you don't call each time before a cruise to change your selection, you will get the same each time. 

We turned Diamond + on our last cruise. I am taking it from what you said that I need to call C & A and change my "embarkation gift" if I desire a change (Which I do).  Is this not something that can be done online?

Thanks.

Virginia Lea

2 minutes ago, The sea calls my name said:

We turned Diamond + on our last cruise. I am taking it from what you said that I need to call C & A and change my "embarkation gift" if I desire a change (Which I do).  Is this not something that can be done online?

Thanks.

Virginia Lea

Many moons ago you could do this online. I remember going online to choose my soda back then.

I don't remember there being so many gifts to choose from back then but who knows. Now, it can only be done by calling.

Edited by rrraydon
  • Thanks 1

Can a Loyalty Ambassador change the gift selection onboard?  We turn D+ after (yes...I know it's after) Quantum in September and then get on Ovation 3 days later.  I'd like to be able to have the LA on Quantum change our profile (even though I won't officially be D+ yet) so that I don't have to call someone while vacationing between cruises.

5 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Can a Loyalty Ambassador change the gift selection onboard?  We turn D+ after (yes...I know it's after) Quantum in September and then get on Ovation 3 days later.  I'd like to be able to have the LA on Quantum change our profile (even though I won't officially be D+ yet) so that I don't have to call someone while vacationing between cruises.

Yes, I've done that.

• Thanks 1