debarkation

smtr467

Usually 10 am. But, recently they have been making a concerted effort to debark everyone as fast as possible. You will be assigned a specific debark time. They can't start boarding the next cruise until everyone is off the ship. 

Jonathan

Best to plan to get out at the time they ask you to.  These guys work so hard ... we were a little lazy last cruise and 2 minutes after our debarkation time, a guy breezed in the door and started ripping all the sheets off the beds ... he was like a whirlwind.  I felt really bad being in his way, even for five minutes.   I expect if there were extenuating circumstances that you discussed with someone the day before, you might get an extra ten or fifteen minutes.  Ship management seems to be in a race to have cabins ready for the next group as early as possible, and I'm sure they drive these guys hard. 

1 hour ago, cruiserking said:

Usually 10 am. But, recently they have been making a concerted effort to debark everyone as fast as possible. You will be assigned a specific debark time. They can't start boarding the next cruise until everyone is off the ship. 

Jonathan

Looks like extra time is needed for cleaning due to Covid and perhaps staff shortages.  

Folks can debark with the last group if they want.  On our last cruise they closed down the dining by 8:30 am (I think).  It really was all about getting us off the ship.