Royal Up Accepted

we still have 82 days and although I am sure its not 100 full, i dont think its close to 50. I had better luck on the lesser full ships.  I am sure it will get pretty full.  we tried to go in October in hopes of it beings as less crowded as we could.  my son will be in college and my daughter goes to an all year round school and is off that week. 

i will play whatever royal up games i can when it comes.  ty all 

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Each person in the room will get free internet on 1 device each.   If someone uses 2 devices they still only need one package.   I use a phone and an iPad.  If I am on the phone I just sign off the phone and use the same account to sign in with the iPad.  You are going to love the GS.  

A surprise to us the first time we were in a GS was the doorbell.  You will see what I mean when you get there.  You are going to love it.  Enjoy. 

We are so excited. Love to hear all the interesting little things- a doorbell! Wow.

Edited by thethreeofus
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, skyking said:

You are going to LOVE it.   We got a bid award from a JS to a OS for our June 17th sailing and it was simply incredible. 

Be prepared for the amazing dining room Coastal Kitchen, service is simply amazing, especially for a nice, peaceful breakfast. 

Can I ask what you bid please? I’m thinking of doing an Up from my JS just to secure CK ! 

10 hours ago, little britain said:

Can I ask what you bid please? I’m thinking of doing an Up from my JS just to secure CK ! 

We paid 3,300.00 for the 4 of us in the JS, took advantage of the Kids Sail Free Promo 40 days from the sail date. 

Minimum bid was 1000.00 PP for the 1st and 2nd, I bid 1100.00 and we won about 3 weeks before sailing.   

Looking at prices to book a OS on these sailing ranges from 10,000 for 4 to 12,000....I feel we got a pretty awesome deal. 

• Thanks 1

I'm currently booked in a suite guarantee for the Navigator 8/12.  How does the process work to bid on an upgrade?  Is it possible that I might get one anyway since I'm in a guarantee category?

On 7/11/2022 at 12:21 PM, thethreeofus said:

We put in a few bids for upcoming Anthem of the Seas cruise, not expecting anything.  Got notice this morning that they accepted our bid and we have been moved from Balcony Cabin to a Grand Suite -Large Balcony, 1 bedroom.  I’m in shock.  What should we expect in a Grand Suite?  This is our first time on a Royal in 10 years and we always book a hump balcony.  This Grand Suite is also on the hump.  We are so excited but don’t know what to expect.  Any info is greatly appreciated. 

Reserved seats for shows that you wouldn’t want because they aren’t very good. 

Coastal Kitchen. On our Quantum cruise last month, the CK was awful. Every meal we ate there. We exited the CK to get “better” food nightly. 

Suites Lounge with folks trying to drink as munch as they can during happy hour. 

35 minutes ago, tink24 said:

I'm currently booked in a suite guarantee for the Navigator 8/12.  How does the process work to bid on an upgrade?  Is it possible that I might get one anyway since I'm in a guarantee category?

Be really careful about bidding if you have booked a suite guaranty.  You more than likely will be assigned a JS, but not always.  We booked a suite guaranty on Anthem and then got the Royal Up email as the cruise got closer.  We put bids on a GS, OS and Sky Loft.  A couple of weeks before the cruise, we still hadn't gotten a Royal Up confirmation, but I looked at our booking and we had been assigned a 2 bedroom GS!  I was luckily able to access my Royal Up bids and cancelled them all but we could have won Royal Up on a cabin that is considered lower than what we had been assigned.  I will not bid in the future if I have booked a suite guaranty.

• Like 1