Current Promo NO Elevate and Indulge upgrade

gerelmx

I'm Checking the Fall Foliage cruise, Oct 2-2023, Boston-New England and Canada, From yesterday promo there is a Hughe prince increase ($3,100) and less credit onboard plus No Elevate or Indulge Packages.

The price increase looks like Celebrity it's not applying the 30% discount on each passenger

Edited by gerelmx

9 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

I'm Checking the Fall Foliage cruise, Oct 2-2023, Boston-New England and Canada, From yesterday promo there is a Hughe prince increase ($3,100) and less credit onboard plus No Elevate or Indulge Packages.

The price increase looks like Celebrity it's not applying the 30% discount on each passenger

There's another long thread on this for more info.

7 minutes ago, RTShaker said:

A link would have been nice.

haha.....  Just trying to help.....but I found it for you.....pretty sure it's relevant to your inquiry.  You'll have to go back to page 1 beginning post.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2865288-current-60-off-sale/page/2/#comment-63561296

Edited by Oceangoer2

33 minutes ago, Oceangoer2 said:

haha.....  Just trying to help.....but I found it for you.....pretty sure it's relevant to your inquiry.  You'll have to go back to page 1 beginning post.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2865288-current-60-off-sale/page/2/#comment-63561296

That link is for the past promo 60% discount in 2nd passenger NOW is 30% discount on each passenger

I am glad I repriced my 2023 Pacific coastal and 2024 South America B2B before they removed the elevate package. We would’ve paid a lot more having to upgrade to the premium beverage package Even with my 10% off elite discount.

So out of curiosity, we have booked our cruise for May of 2023 and upgraded to the indulge package (since it was still an option at the time). We have print outs and confirmation numbers that show the premium drinks and wifi. Will they remove these upgrades that we chose and paid for because those packages don't exist anymore? We have $600 OBC and the upgraded drink and wiif package because we knew we were going to use it. I'm just a little worried we won't be grandfathered in with the price/package we got. I want to contact celebrity, but with the horror stories of people being on hold for 3+ hours, I'd rather not. Also, since we still show conformation of the packages, there's really no need to call right?

27 minutes ago, kmollica88 said:

So out of curiosity, we have booked our cruise for May of 2023 and upgraded to the indulge package (since it was still an option at the time). We have print outs and confirmation numbers that show the premium drinks and wifi. Will they remove these upgrades that we chose and paid for because those packages don't exist anymore? We have $600 OBC and the upgraded drink and wiif package because we knew we were going to use it. I'm just a little worried we won't be grandfathered in with the price/package we got. I want to contact celebrity, but with the horror stories of people being on hold for 3+ hours, I'd rather not. Also, since we still show conformation of the packages, there's really no need to call right?

No, they do not take away any promotions you got when you booked.  You always keep the perks on your confirmation that you received at the time of booking.  You do not need to call. I have a sailing this fall that was originally booked for a transatlantic in October of 2020.  That booking has been moved twice.  We were originally booked on the Good, Better, Best promotion and we kept all the perks that came with our reservation.  

New promotions come out all the time.  But they do not take away pricing or perks guests received with their original booking.  Just hang onto your confirmation.  🙂 By the way, if you booked with a travel agent (we only book with a travel agent), they should have a record of your booking and perks as well.

Regarding elevate and indulge packages, like everything else today, they are constantly making changes to available promotions.  I'm hoping we'll still be able to upgrade our drink packages but I'm a bit concerned what those future upgrades might cost.  

Continuously checking Celebrity's website for promotions and what's included and watching discussions here, hopefully we'll be able to stay well informed.

51 minutes ago, kmollica88 said:

They will not change your booking or the upgrades you paid for, however be aware that should you see a lower price and want to reprice your cruise you could lose those additions and be booked under the perks/promotions at that time.