Unable to Open Cart

billrco90278

This problem continues. The website gets stuck on “loading cart.” Oceania reps are not helpful saying they cannot help with the Website and will not refer me to an IT person. I sent an e-mail to webservices@oceaniacruises.com on Friday and have not received a response. Is this a general problem or is there a glitch with our account preventing us from seeing our selected excursions?

10 minutes ago, billrco90278 said:

This problem continues. The website gets stuck on “loading cart.” Oceania reps are not helpful saying they cannot help with the Website and will not refer me to an IT person. I sent an e-mail to webservices@oceaniacruises.com on Friday and have not received a response. Is this a general problem or is there a glitch with our account preventing us from seeing our selected excursions?

Can they book your excursions or  do the check out payment?

Since you’re having the problem ongoing this is probably not the issue, but if you have an Oceania TA you cannot both access your account simultaneously.  There have been times the TA has been looking into something for me in my account and I cannot get in (and I get the same endless loading icon)