B2B and UDP

We have a B2B on HOS planned next May, and are pondering UDP for the second week (have a bunch of family and friends joining us the first week, but just the two offs week 2). 

Wondering if anyone's had UDP on a second (or beyond!) week and been able to book dining during the previous week's cruise. If not, I know we'll be the first ones back onboard and I guess we'll just book then before the masses arrive, I just didn't know if we should even try to book the second week during the first. 

I have done b2b's and asked this very same question and was told I couldn't book until the day 1 of the cruise.    You should be fine booking before the masses arrive.

Or never hurts to ask as we hear all the time on this thread different ships get different answers so maybe they will let you book early.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cigar King said:

I have booked dining for the next cruise when I am aboard.  It's not been a problem for me.  I have not used the UDP and am in a suite if that matters.

I have also booked. I have not had UDP or been in a suite.