How to get the Shareholder OBC

Traderboy

On 7/31/2022 at 6:04 PM, Mara4166 said:

Does anyone know which email address I should use?  We are the UK and book through princess UK, but are travelling from Fort Lauderdale?  Does it make any difference if I email US or UK or would either work?

You need to apply to the UK address. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Traderboy said:

I cannot get a reply from the address:

benefits@princesscruises.com

What  can I do? My cruise is only 30 days away

Help please!

Is this the email address you used?

In the USA, the email address is: sbpcl@princesscruises.com

in the UK, the email address is: benefits@princesscruises.co.uk

UK Tel:  44 0 344 338 8663

On 7/31/2022 at 10:04 AM, Mara4166 said:

Does anyone know which email address I should use?  We are the UK and book through princess UK, but are travelling from Fort Lauderdale?  Does it make any difference if I email US or UK or would either work?

Did you purchase your fare from Princess UK?

All the information you need regarding shareholder benefit can be found at:

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

Edited by brisalta

I hate the way it "works" now. In the past I would fax my info. If it didn't show up within one hour I would call and they would apply it immediately and send me email confirmation. Yesterday I sent in an email  request for an upcoming cruise and got an auto response telling me it would take up to 21 days. Such great "progress"...

30 minutes ago, Thrak said:

I hate the way it "works" now. In the past I would fax my info. If it didn't show up within one hour I would call and they would apply it immediately and send me email confirmation. Yesterday I sent in an email  request for an upcoming cruise and got an auto response telling me it would take up to 21 days. Such great "progress"...

did you send in the 'requested Princess "form"? or just like "in the past"?  

9 minutes ago, emairs said:

Does the request have to be submitted by a TA if one is used?

I sail in 30 days, and will be purchasing the shares tomorrow. If not received in time, will the request be denied?

You do not have to submit thru a TA.  We have always sybmitted it directly ourselves.

From the CCL shareholders benefit form:  "Applications to receive these benefits should be made at least three weeks 
prior to cruise departure date."  

We have submitted it much closer to our cruise date.  Our last cruise we booked 8 days before departure and still got our OBC before we sailed.  We called the Shareholder benefits  phone number after emailing and confirmed receipt.  Explained we were a last minute booking and it was quickly posted to our account.

3 minutes ago, UT-Volsfan said:

You do not have to submit thru a TA.  We have always sybmitted it directly ourselves.

From the CCL shareholders benefit form:  "Applications to receive these benefits should be made at least three weeks 
prior to cruise departure date."  

We have submitted it much closer to our cruise date.  Our last cruise we booked 8 days before departure and still got our OBC before we sailed.  We called the Shareholder benefits  phone number after emailing and confirmed receipt.  Explained we were a last minute booking and it was quickly posted to our account.

Thank you for this information!

8 hours ago, voljeep said:

did you send in the 'requested Princess "form"? or just like "in the past"?  

A couple of times (maybe even 3 times?) I used "the form" but, for the most part, I simply make a Word document and put in the required information. There is nothing "wrong" about using the form. It is designed to be used... Many times the only form one can find has limiting dates - which mean nothing at all - but make people feel the form won't "work". That isn't an issue. As long as the benefit is renewed each year (which it has been year after year) they will accept an "out of date" form. Sometimes one finds a form with no dates. Whatever... The note with the cruise information and your stock position (with your account number blacked out) works just fine. I've used that method most of the times I have submitted my Stockholder's On Board Credit Request.

9 hours ago, Thrak said:

A couple of times (maybe even 3 times?) I used "the form" but, for the most part, I simply make a Word document and put in the required information. There is nothing "wrong" about using the form. It is designed to be used... Many times the only form one can find has limiting dates - which mean nothing at all - but make people feel the form won't "work". That isn't an issue. As long as the benefit is renewed each year (which it has been year after year) they will accept an "out of date" form. Sometimes one finds a form with no dates. Whatever... The note with the cruise information and your stock position (with your account number blacked out) works just fine. I've used that method most of the times I have submitted my Stockholder's On Board Credit Request.

delete