Voom Internet Question

14 minutes ago, Cruisebride2006 said:

I am traveling with my husband and two teen daughters, can I purchase a 4 device surf and stream package under my name? If so Can we then all use the internet at the same time? Any help is appreciated! 

Yes, it is much cheaper to buy one four device package instead of four individual packages.  Any four devices can be logged in at once.

2 hours ago, Cruisebride2006 said:

I am traveling with my husband and two teen daughters, can I purchase a 4 device surf and stream package under my name? If so Can we then all use the internet at the same time? Any help is appreciated! 

You can have 4 devices logged on at the same time. And buying the 4 device package is more economical. 

For us, who are cheap, we buy one (1) unlimited package and share it between 5 devices (two personal cell phones, two work cell phones, and one iPad). Only one device can be logged on at a time. 

Just got off Anthem on Friday I went to every corner of the ship testing the speed of the surf and stream package. Using Ookla and two different devices and could not get more than 1.87 mbps. Do not waste your money.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, trojan3000 said:

Using Ookla and two different devices and could not get more than 1.87 mbps. Do not waste your money.

Perhaps you are not aware, but that is the somewhat normal download speed for RCI ships. 

2 minutes ago, claude_burgundy said:

Might i ask the cost of this package.

Welcome to CC.

Voom cost varies by ship/date - it will be in the planner for your sailing. The package can be shared.

Edited by Biker19

On 7/18/2022 at 2:48 AM, trojan3000 said:

Just got off Anthem on Friday I went to every corner of the ship testing the speed of the surf and stream package. Using Ookla and two different devices and could not get more than 1.87 mbps. Do not waste your money.

That’s a great speed. We’ll get unlimited packages.