Drink Menu

If you search the internet for Royal Caribbean Drink Menu 2022, there are several sites that I can't list here that has some of the menus.

Keep in mind every ship and every bar is different and there has been some supply issues regarding certain types of alcohol on some ships.. Don't let the menu be your guide. Most of the bartenders can make anything for you. There are tons of drinks that aren't on the menu.

5 hours ago, shand32783 said:

Been a few years since we've cruised but it would be nice to see what the $13 drink coupons gets you these days.

Just got off Navigator. Wife went through a lot of various Martinis and always at $13. Very easy to stay under the $13 limit. I had a Royal Zombie, all top shelf rum,  in the Bamboo room and they dinged me for $1.28.

2 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Just got off Navigator. Wife went through a lot of various Martinis and always at $13. Very easy to stay under the $13 limit. I had a Royal Zombie, all top shelf rum,  in the Bamboo room and they dinged me for $1.28.

How do you like the Navigator?  We are regular Princess cruisers but we are going to give the Navigator a try soon.  I am looking forward to the Bamboo room (which I called the Tiki room in an earlier post).  

1 minute ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

How do you like the Navigator?  We are regular Princess cruisers but we are going to give the Navigator a try soon.  I am looking forward to the Bamboo room (which I called the Tiki room in an earlier post).  

We have been on Navigator twice since the restart.  Ship is in excellent shape, all shows are up and running.  Crew is overly helpful and upbeat.  Our last five cruises before the shut down were all on Oasis Class. Took a day to get over how small the ship is and how much less there is to do.  That being said we are about to book it again for early 2023. Both of the cruises were the 4 night with Catalina and Ensenada.  We are only a short drive away so it is a no brainer to book. Bamboo room is great, Playmakers was also excellent with their burgers and onion rings. Boarding day we had lunch at El Loco Fresh, decent food and no lines, Windjammer was packed and a good place to avoid on boarding day for lunch. happy cruising

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, taglovestocruise said:

We have been on Navigator twice since the restart.  Ship is in excellent shape, all shows are up and running.  Crew is overly helpful and upbeat.  Our last five cruises before the shut down were all on Oasis Class. Took a day to get over how small the ship is and how much less there is to do.  That being said we are about to book it again for early 2023. Both of the cruises were the 4 night with Catalina and Ensenada.  We are only a short drive away so it is a no brainer to book. Bamboo room is great, Playmakers was also excellent with their burgers and onion rings. Boarding day we had lunch at El Loco Fresh, decent food and no lines, Windjammer was packed and a good place to avoid on boarding day for lunch. happy cruising

I am really looking forward to sailing on the Navigator.  We are also doing a short cruise. I heard there is a fabulous ice show. Any suggestions on the best area to sit in? Did you try the escape room? I am looking forward to trying Playmakers.  We may just follow your lead and go to El Loco Fresh for lunch on embarkation day. Thank you so much for your reply and suggestions.  

On 7/20/2022 at 7:09 PM, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Do you know how much a shot of rum would cost? I purchased the refreshment package and I may want to add a shot to my Mocktail.

Let me know if you’ve come up with a hack to save a few bucks and I’ll toast you.

3 minutes ago, Seannie said:

Let me know if you’ve come up with a hack to save a few bucks and I’ll toast you.

I already have the refreshment package and you never know when I will want to add a shot to my Mocktail. Just wasn’t sure if it was more to my benefit to order a drink or just pour in a shot. I will let you know. I’m not a big drinker, lol.  

45 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I already have the refreshment package and you never know when I will want to add a shot to my Mocktail. Just wasn’t sure if it was more to my benefit to order a drink or just pour in a shot. I will let you know. I’m not a big drinker, lol.  

Cocktails with alcohol are $13.  Mocktails are $7, but I don't think you can pay just a $6 upcharge.  My guess is they would charge you the full $13 cocktail price.  Maybe a solution is to order a $9 shot, ask the bartender to put it in a large glass, and then ask that your mocktail be put into the same glass.  I'm not sure if that would work, but it's worth a "shot".  

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, rudeney said:

Cocktails with alcohol are $13.  Mocktails are $7, but I don't think you can pay just a $6 upcharge.  My guess is they would charge you the full $13 cocktail price.  Maybe a solution is to order a $9 shot, ask the bartender to put it in a large glass, and then ask that your mocktail be put into the same glass.  I'm not sure if that would work, but it's worth a "shot".  

I like this, ha ha! Thank you so much. This is how little I drink… I had the alcohol package on a Princess cruise and I had eight drinks entire 7 day cruise.  I didn’t pay extra for the package it was a bonus. I do have the refreshment package on my royal Caribbean cruise and I am sure I will be drinking plenty of mocktails.  

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser

On 7/20/2022 at 1:57 PM, The Scurvy Pirate said:

Plus automatic 18% gratuties...

Just got off Mariner.  98% of the cocktails we got were $13 or just under WITH the 18%.

That included Lava Flows, Daiquiris, Miami Vice and some others that I can't think of the names right now.

Edited by S.A.M.J.R.
  • Like 1