Online check-in in app or online?

7 hours ago, Harley-Davidson_Family said:

I have 3 cabins. The app so far has seemed difficult to navigate. On day of check-in can I select the check-in button on bottom of app and be able to check all 3 cabins in? Also can this be done as early as midnight to get early boarding time? Thanks 

Yes--and it's midnight based on where the ship is homeported.  So if it leaves out of Miami, it will be midnight eastern, out of Galveston will be midnight central, Los Angeles will be midnight pacific.  Same holds true for ships that sail from places like Southampton, Rome, etc.  

We find it a lot easier to check in online the old fashioned way rather than the app. We don't download anything ... just print out our boarding pass, choose our boarding time and show covid neg test print out, vaccination card and have our pic taken at the terminal.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ashland said:

We find it a lot easier to check in online the old fashioned way rather than the app. We don't download anything ... just print out our boarding pass, choose our boarding time and show covid neg test print out, vaccination card and have our pic taken at the terminal.

This what I do for most cruises too.   I find it easier to enter in passport info, etc.  Plus I have my 'cheat sheet" that has everyone's info. written down to make it easier.    

Although I do go to the app and download our vax cards.     I always print out set sail pass and bring paper copies of covid test, passports and original vax cards.    

So much easier than fumbling thru my phone looking for everyone's stuff to show an agent at check in.   

• Like 1

As stated above, go to the app first as you can just grab arrival times without entering any other information (can’t do that on the website).  Then go to the website to enter all the details. Vax cards get uploaded in the app too.  But there’s no rush to do anything but the arrival time.  I grab that at midnight then do the rest over the next week or so.

Edited by poocher