Need meeting location on Allure for 30

We are sailing on Allure in January and I have a group of about 30 that wants to meet for drinks, and chit chat-meet and greet. Nothing formal, Royal has been no help for a lot of reasons-I am not a travel agent  just a volunteer (long story).  What would be a good venue say the first sea day that would not be likely to be used for trivia, or whatever. Thought about Schooners, afraid they will be used. Need a suggestion of a place that is just there-not a room, but someplace that we can just meet. Any suggestions? Diamond on Royal, about to be plus, but never been on Oasis class. Thanks

5 minutes ago, ddled said:

We are sailing on Allure in January and I have a group of about 30 that wants to meet for drinks, and chit chat-meet and greet. Nothing formal, Royal has been no help for a lot of reasons-I am not a travel agent  just a volunteer (long story).  What would be a good venue say the first sea day that would not be likely to be used for trivia, or whatever. Thought about Schooners, afraid they will be used. Need a suggestion of a place that is just there-not a room, but someplace that we can just meet. Any suggestions? Diamond on Royal, about to be plus, but never been on Oasis class. Thanks

What time of day?

Champagne Bar may work, but that would fill it up. 

Your challenge will be finding staff if the venue is not being actively used. Dazzles would be an example. 

Edited by John&LaLa

6 minutes ago, ddled said:

Just meet, no drinks, simply a place to chit chat and plan a event. Try Dazzles. Empty all day.

Maybe the pub?   Doubt it would be more than half full if that.  So I assume 30 would fit.   May have to ask a few people for chairs from their table, etc.  If outdoors works, Sabor might be a good spot.  

See if you can reserve one of the conference rooms. We had them reserved for our cancelled Allure TA in 2020. I don't recall who Gay was working with onboard, but I will see if I can find the email address. Our Roll Call had reserved it for card games. 

I know you said, "Not a room" but here it is:

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 2020-09-28 4:04:33 PM
Subject: xxxxxxx| AL 11/01/20 Kimberly CONFERENCE ROOM [ ref:_00DG0Cdf3._5004A1uKNXy:ref ]

Hope all is well!

I am inquiring about a final guest count for your group to determine if the venues reserved are adequate for the group's needs.

Best Regards,

xxxx xxxx
Shipboard Event Coordinator
Trade Support and Services | Royal Caribbean International

Edited by Coralc

10 hours ago, topnole said:

Maybe the pub?   Doubt it would be more than half full if that.  So I assume 30 would fit.   May have to ask a few people for chairs from their table, etc.  If outdoors works, Sabor might be a good spot.  

I think the pub too. There’s lots of seating in there and most are outside waiting on sail away.

Boleros.  It's always empty in the mid-afternoon, and they don't do trivia or anything like that there.  If the bar isn't open for people to grab a drink, they can walk over to the pub, get one, and then come back to Boleros.  It's a hopping place sometimes in the evening with dancing, but  not usually mid-afternoon.