Do I need to print luggage tags…

Kate-in-Canada

No need for Celebrity's luggage tags on your carryon.  Just be sure you do have some kind of identification on it in case you get separated from it, as you would do for any kind of travel.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ferry_Watcher said:

No, but it might come in handy if you left your carry-on somewhere.

Don't the tags come two to a page?

I just printed mine and Luggage tags come one to a page.  I like your Idea of 2 to a page that would save paper and would be more convenient. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kate-in-Canada said:

For bags I plan to carry on?

printed one for my suitcase.  Now just looking at my backpack…

cheers!

It's not required, personally, I always do. As much as I think I will never leave something sitting behind, I prefer the peace of mind knowing my bag should find its way back to me should I do so. Cheap insurance.

Edited by RTShaker

12 hours ago, Kate-in-Canada said:

For bags I plan to carry on?

printed one for my suitcase.  Now just looking at my backpack…

cheers!

As others have said no, but we always do for carry-ons, back-packs etc... 

You can print as many as you want.

I always take it one step further and do a screen clip of the tag, put it in a powerpoint and then add contact info, etc. right on the tag and print as many as we need. I then cut them and put them in a luggage tag holder specifically made for them. See them here: Amazon.com | Celebrity Luggage Tag Holders by Cruise On - Fits All Celebrity Ships & Tags for Cruises in 2022 & 2023 | Luggage Tags

Works out great and we don't have to worry about losing track of our luggage.

• Like 2

I was chuckling about leaving bags behind.     I have an AirTag on my carry one and it notifies me when I leave it behind. 

I once left my Backpack with Passport behind and didn't realize it until I got to airport.  What a mess but I had to re-route myself and finally made it to Rome.  I wish they had invented AirTags before that fiasco. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 2chiefs said:

As others have said no, but we always do for carry-ons, back-packs etc... 

You can print as many as you want.

I always take it one step further and do a screen clip of the tag, put it in a powerpoint and then add contact info, etc. right on the tag and print as many as we need. I then cut them and put them in a luggage tag holder specifically made for them. See them here: Amazon.com | Celebrity Luggage Tag Holders by Cruise On - Fits All Celebrity Ships & Tags for Cruises in 2022 & 2023 | Luggage Tags

Works out great and we don't have to worry about losing track of our luggage.

Yes I already bought those holders and have it on my suitcase. Wasn’t sure if I ought to use one for the carryons. I have extra so I probably will just for the extra peace of mind. 
thank you. 

4 hours ago, Kate-in-Canada said:

Yes I already bought those holders and have it on my suitcase. Wasn’t sure if I ought to use one for the carryons. I have extra so I probably will just for the extra peace of mind. 
thank you. 

I stopped printing out cruise tags, period.  I do have typical tags in case they get lost but at the terminal they will print out your tags for you if are "checking" the bags to your stateroom.  If you're carrying on, they don't need any tags at all.