FLY2FUN

Mamajean267

15 minutes ago, Mamajean267 said:

We purchased FLY2FUN for our upcoming cruise. Where do we find our flight information?

I booked my Parents and I on Flex Air for our upcoming cruise from SFO-LHR one way as we are doing an extended European vacation. It was less expensive that the Non Flexible Air. We are booked on Virgin Atlantic nonstop.  I found out my flights right away soon after paying. 

If you are on Restricted Air then perhaps you will only know at time of final payment.

I made final payment almost 2 weeks ago (flexible fare to Rome departing 10/8).  Nothing yet.

Here's my issue with this.  Flexible fare says you can make changes up to 60 days prior to sailing with no charge.  But my TA is saying they aren't ticketing flights until as close as 2 weeks before the flight.

So, how am I supposed to make a change prior to 60 days if I don't know for sure that they put me on the flights I selected?  If they put me on flights with a horrible connection and I want to change it, I need to know! 

They have my money now, so ticket my flights!!

I used Fly2Fun for my return from Barcelona to Seattle in May 2022.  From the time I booked it I was able to see the flights, but it wasn’t ticketed until about 3 weeks before the cruise, at which time I could select seats.  I was frustrated at having to wait so long for seat selection, but it all turned out OK in the end.

3 hours ago, NCTribeFan said:

I made final payment almost 2 weeks ago (flexible fare to Rome departing 10/8).  Nothing yet.

Here's my issue with this.  Flexible fare says you can make changes up to 60 days prior to sailing with no charge.  But my TA is saying they aren't ticketing flights until as close as 2 weeks before the flight.

So, how am I supposed to make a change prior to 60 days if I don't know for sure that they put me on the flights I selected?  If they put me on flights with a horrible connection and I want to change it, I need to know! 

The Cruise Air board gave you excellent advice

5 hours ago, NCTribeFan said:

Once they ticket your flights I think you lose your flexibility. 

16 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

Once they ticket your flights I think you lose your flexibility. 

I believe you’re correct.  I have never tried to change flights, but my understanding is that there’s a $200 fee to change anything after final payment.

I did post on the Cruise Air board and was advised to ask others in my Roll Call.  No help there.

With Flexibal fare, changes allowed up to 60 days prior to sailing.  That's why I'd love to know whether they put me on the flights I requested.

My TA is just returning from a European river cruise.  I'm going to see if she can find out anything.

I hate giving up control like this but the price was nearly half what booking with the airline would cost.  Considering that I'm on a B2B2B for 32 days, and have pre-cruise expenses in Rome, it seemed like a good idea to take advantage of the savings.  It's just stressing me out.