Be Aware of Payments to P&O

Jethro26

4 minutes ago, Bazrat said:

Just to put my trotters into the debate, what actual use are pigs apart from bacon sausages chops etc etc etc.

Vegetarian bacon would never have been invented ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Bazrat said:

Just to put my trotters into the debate, what actual use are pigs apart from bacon sausages chops etc etc etc.

Having watched quite a few gangster movies, I believe they do have uses in the ‘disposal’ arena 😶‍🌫️

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bazrat said:

This is my fear. If Vegans and veggies are successful in their efforts to stop folk eating pigs, what is the point of pigs.

Edited by zap99

8 hours ago, Megabear2 said:

Who makes the pre authorisation, you as the human or does the computer automatically do it and notify yourselves if it's rejected?  I'm struggling to understand why it has to be a pre authorisation rather than collecting the outstanding amount for 'X' days spend.  I assume it is a cost issue, ie the cruise line avoiding bank charges.

Computer automatically does it, then alerts finance manager who in turn sends out letters and tells us who has problems. Not sure on the last part so can’t help with that.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Andy24v said:

I appreciate they take the money once, but for someone who's paid by debit card, they may as well have taken the whole amount twice, until the hold expires. 

I tend to agree, as the held funds are not available to spend until they are released, which in my case was two weeks later.

My experience was slightly different in that I had a £75 credit, which Marella took off my final payment when we disembarked, but the £75 remained on the holding account, which confused matters having two different balances.

• Like 1