Recommendations for hotel stay - pre cruise from Orlando / Port Canaveral

poohdreaming

Hello Cruise Critics,

I'm looking for recommendations to which hotel to stay at once arrived from Orlando airport (MCO) and looking for the best shuttle services.

I would need a shuttle from the airport to the hotel, from the hotel to the cruise port and then once the cruise end, a shuttle back to the airport.

Much appreciated.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, poohdreaming said:

Hello Cruise Critics,

I'm looking for recommendations to which hotel to stay at once arrived from Orlando airport (MCO) and looking for the best shuttle services.

I would need a shuttle from the airport to the hotel, from the hotel to the cruise port and then once the cruise end, a shuttle back to the airport.

Much appreciated.

Thanks.

Check out GoPort which could handle all these details, including hotel in one package….

We stayed at the Hyatt which is right in the Orlando airport. It’s very convenient if you’re flying because the hotel is right upstairs from baggage claim. The next morning we took the Cortrans shuttle to the ship and after the cruise we took the shuttle back to the airport. It was all very convenient.

17 hours ago, poohdreaming said:

Hello Cruise Critics,

Much appreciated.

Thanks.

Check out Go Port. I set it up for our daughter on our Dec cruise. Fly into MCO, call hotel. Hotel picks you up and takes you to the hotel. Free breakfast at hotel the next morning. Then they shuttle you to the cruise port. After cruise, call and Go Port picks you up at the terminal and transports you back to MCO. Hotel is La Quinta near the airport. Can't comment on it till after Dec. Price is $189.

On 8/4/2022 at 1:34 PM, Daytonasailor said:

Check out Go Port. I set it up for our daughter on our Dec cruise. Fly into MCO, call hotel. Hotel picks you up and takes you to the hotel. Free breakfast at hotel the next morning. Then they shuttle you to the cruise port. After cruise, call and Go Port picks you up at the terminal and transports you back to MCO. Hotel is La Quinta near the airport. Can't comment on it till after Dec. Price is $189.

I just booked a cruise for October and I'm looking at Go Port.  This does look like a pretty good deal.  Just the convenience of paying one price and having the hotel and all transportation included.  I'm sure I can save a few bucks by booking a hotel (with free shuttle from airport) myself and just booking a shuttle to/from the cruise port, but it won't be much of a savings

18 hours ago, dbrown84 said:

I just booked a cruise for October and I'm looking at Go Port.  This does look like a pretty good deal.  Just the convenience of paying one price and having the hotel and all transportation included.  I'm sure I can save a few bucks by booking a hotel (with free shuttle from airport) myself and just booking a shuttle to/from the cruise port, but it won't be much of a savings

Yup. You might be able to save a few bucks by doing that, but I got lazy and just let them do it all. If you come up with a $ total savings, let us know. Curious as to what the diff might be.

On 8/3/2022 at 8:24 PM, Turtles06 said:

Best place to research and to ask:

Florida Departures forum  

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/386-florida-departures/

I couldn't find this board earlier on so I decided to post under the cruise topic. Thanks.

On 8/4/2022 at 5:51 AM, JohninDC said:

How late does your flight arrive into MCO?  The later you arrive the more it makes sense to stay near the airport instead of staying in PC or nearby Cocoa Beach.

Arrival to MCO around 12 pm if no delay.

All other posts - thanks for the suggestions. My hotel stay and shuttles are now taken care of.