Coastal Kitchen dinner reservations

When responding to the Concierge email with dinner reservation requests in CK do you also request a table location? I’d like to request a table by the window to avoid the 2 tops inches from each other but don’t know if this is something they can take care of.

4 minutes ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

When responding to the Concierge email with dinner reservation requests in CK do you also request a table location? I’d like to request a table by the window to avoid the 2 tops inches from each other but don’t know if this is something they can take care of.

I have never requested a specific location but you can try.  Depending on the ship, the two tops are not on top of each other in my experience.

1 minute ago, reallyitsmema said:

I have never requested a specific location but you can try.  Depending on the ship, the two tops are not on top of each other in my experience.

Thanks. It’s Oasis and I sort of remember some being lined up but not positive as it was last September and my memory isn’t what it used to be lol.

CK is not like the sardine can that the MDR is.  Two tops are not right next to each other.  

Host/hostess is unable to book a specific table in advance.  It's pretty much first come first serve, but if you want a better selection, take an early reservation and arrive early.  Can always relax in the SL until your table is ready.  

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

Thanks. It’s Oasis and I sort of remember some being lined up but not positive as it was last September and my memory isn’t what it used to be lol.

I know the row you are talking about on Oasis.  We just asked the maitre d' to put us near a window.  One was very good about it and the other was not.  Good luck. 🙂 

• Thanks 1