"Welcome Back" offer

CruiserBruce

Anybody recently get the Welcome Back offer...if you book again with in a short people of time, you get some OBC or other perks? We got the offer back in March after our cruise, and just got off a ship last Wednesday. We want to potentially book tomorrow using the $1 deposit offer, and hope to include the typical "Welcome Back" perk(s). Anybody know the code for the Welcome Back program?

Thanks!!

1 minute ago, CruiserBruce said:

Anybody recently get the Welcome Back offer...if you book again with in a short people of time, you get some OBC or other perks? We got the offer back in March after our cruise, and just got off a ship last Wednesday. We want to potentially book tomorrow using the $1 deposit offer, and hope to include the typical "Welcome Back" perk(s). Anybody know the code for the Welcome Back program?

Thanks!!

Are you talking about the zpn or zpm code

Have used 4 in the past couple of months.  They are now called VPM/ VPN and seem to be valid for 2 months after the date sent to you.  It took about 2 weeks after the cruises for HAL to send them out to us. 

TA says they are booked to your Mariner numbers so easy for the TA to see as available.

• Like 1

We have never received a 'Welcome Back' offer.  It may be a N. America thing.

However when I book directly, I do ask about the 'Welcome Back Bonus' and it has never been refused, even if outside the official time period.

1 hour ago, VMax1700 said:

We have never received a 'Welcome Back' offer.  It may be a N. America thing.

However when I book directly, I do ask about the 'Welcome Back Bonus' and it has never been refused, even if outside the official time period.

Not a N.American as we have not received them either. For the 2 cruises we have done in the last year, there was a future cruise already booked, so maybe that is why or a part of why we don't receive them.

49 minutes ago, rodndonna said:

Not a N.American as we have not received them either. For the 2 cruises we have done in the last year, there was a future cruise already booked, so maybe that is why or a part of why we don't receive them.

After our March cruise we received the offer, and we had the July cruise booked already.

It might be for US customers only, I suppose.

42 minutes ago, Florida_gal_50 said:

No I live in Canada and I receive it most times.  As you always say a search of the boards would easily find dozen of threads on the subject.

I did search, but the terms are too general. And I asked if people are receiving this offers recently,  in case the program had been ended or suspended with all the sales going on.

I did find a thread with the speculation that Koningsdam was going to be shut down for 2 weeks due to all the Covid on board. Still waiting. 

As noted in my reply to the original poster, our TA says she can see the VPN promo on our account, so I don't even have to ask.

We are Canadians and in the past did not always receive the emailed notification of this promo (old one was ZPM/ZPN).  There have been times where the cruise I was booking was "not eligible".

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SilvertoGold said:

As noted in my reply to the original poster, our TA says she can see the VPN promo on our account, so I don't even have to ask.

We are Canadians and in the past did not always receive the emailed notification of this promo (old one was ZPM/ZPN).  There have been times where the cruise I was booking was "not eligible".

I've never had to ask either.  Its immediately applied.