Bag of Beer

4 years ago :::gasp::: when we were on our last cruise, we purchased a little cooler bag with 4 or 6 beers, and it was cheaper to bring the bag back to purchase more beer. I still have the bag, and am wondering if this program still exists. Recent cruisers?  We will be on Freedom in January and Explorer in April if that makes a difference.

I have not seen the deal with it being cheaper to refill in years. We still take ours with us on all cruises. We order several beers and they ice them down in the cooler for us to take to pool  or balcony. 

• Like 3

When on Symphony back in Oct 2021 and on Jewel TA in April I was able to buy 5 beers for the price of 4 at all bars. It was not advertised but easily available. Some bars had a bucket they would fill with ice for the additional 4 beers to keep them cold. I'd bring the bag if I had one.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, DrewFoundLander said:

When on Symphony back in Oct 2021 and on Jewel TA in April I was able to buy 5 beers for the price of 4 at all bars. It was not advertised but easily available. Some bars had a bucket they would fill with ice for the additional 4 beers to keep them cold. I'd bring the bag if I had one.

Did this on my last cruise on Odyssey (June) and they filled a bucket of ice to keep them cold.  They even let me choose different beers if I wanted.

• Like 3

I have a couple of RCL insulated beer bags with shoulder straps that I bought a few years that I bring every cruise.  On Oasis and Allure, they honored the 5 for 4 deal.  But, on Symphony last November, they wouldn't do it......don't know why.

• Like 1