Canada New England Cruises cancellations

rostbp

There’s something strange going on with these cruises.  All of these cruises are listed as unavailable after August 15th.  We are scheduled on the August 30th cruise.  Anyone have information about this?

I'm on the Oct. 20 cruise. I asked my travel agent about it. She did some research and found my cruise was waitlist only. That's why it's showing as unavailable.  She also mentioned that she thinks Canada has some additional restrictions on capacity. If so, that could be part of the problem.  However,  it does seem strange that all the Canada/New England cruises this fall are waitlisted.

17 minutes ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

The cruises aren’t cancelled. They are just full and not able to book. Same thing on the Celebrity with my cruise. 

Hope you are right, but it’s a lot of ships that are full and all Canada cruises.

1 minute ago, rostbp said:

Hope you are right, but it’s a lot of ships that are full and all Canada cruises.

Enchanted princess Oct 29/22 has availability.

site was updated- packages now called: Good/Better/Best!

19 minutes ago, rostbp said:

There's a couple of reasons the Caribbean Princess is "full".

1.  She only does these voyages during the summer/early fall (in the Caribbean the rest of the. year)

2.  Not many Princess ships depart from New. York and/or Quebec.

3.  There are some unique ports on her New England visits (Greenland/Canadian cities).

I booked as soon as they opened, years ago (May 2021), for a cruise summer 2023.  

I’m on one of the Carribean Princess Canada/New England cruises as well and checked - starting with the first cruise out of Quebec City (Aug 31) to the Oct 20 repositioning cruise to Fort Lauderdale every single cruise is marked “currently not available”.  I’ve tried finding out if Canada has capacity restrictions but can’t find anything.  Does any one know if/what those restrictions might be ?  Otherwise I find it hard to believe every single cruise is sold out.

I don’t believe that ALL the Canada/NE sailings on Caribbean Princess including the NY-FLL repo sold out overnight.

I’m booked on the 8/15 to Greenland and staying on for the next cruise too. I’m on the web page nearly every day and there was plenty of availability. Now all are “currently unavailable” and I’m anticipating a cancellation announcement:

43 minutes ago, D&L Thomas said:

I don’t believe that ALL the Canada/NE sailings on Caribbean Princess including the NY-FLL repo sold out overnight.

I’m booked on the 8/15 to Greenland and staying on for the next cruise too. I’m on the web page nearly every day and there was plenty of availability. Now all are “currently unavailable” and I’m anticipating a cancellation announcement:

I'm also on the sailing 8/15 sailing so it's only a few days away. I don't believe there would be a cancellation this close to sailing. There are also several cabins still showing on the web site to book. It depends on how you access the sailing whether it says unavailable vs showing the cabins. It's a web glitch from Princess.

1 minute ago, cruzsnooze said:

I'm also on the sailing 8/15 sailing so it's only a few days away. I don't believe there would be a cancellation this close to sailing. There are also several cabins still showing on the web site to book. It depends on how you access the sailing whether it says unavailable vs showing the cabins. It's a web glitch from Princess.

I guess we’ll see. I’ve emailed my PVP to see what her portal might say.