New to Celebrity…. I need a super good Celebrity agent!!

UKYgirl

I’m new to celebrity and I booked online on Celebrity’s website.  But I need a Celebrity agent that knows what they are doing….I want to book more cruises :)))

if this isn’t allowed, please delete…. I just read another post and it said it’s not allowed to ask for advice on an agent??  I just don’t know!!

Edited by UKYgirl

48 minutes ago, UKYgirl said:

Thanks Oceangoer2….. I want a Celebrity agent 🙂.   I will never book online again!!

Are you calling 1-888-751-7804?  If this is about the promo code, explain the purpose of your call to the agent that answers.  You should be connected with someone in "customer outreach" that can help you resolve your situation.  I called yesterday and was assisted by a very polite and professional representative.

1 hour ago, UKYgirl said:

I’m new to celebrity and I booked online on Celebrity’s website.  But I need a Celebrity agent that knows what they are doing….I want to book more cruises :)))

if this isn’t allowed, please delete…. I just read another post and it said it’s not allowed to ask for advice on an agent??  I just don’t know!!

Alejandro is an excellent Celebrity agent. He is in Miami. The best.

If you want a Celebrity Certified Vacation Planner, that number is 888-307-8413, then option 3.  Once you have an assigned CVP, you'll use option 2, and enter their extension; so make sure you note your agent's extension number. Also ask for your agent's email address. I have equally good results calling my agent and emailing her. 

Harris

Denver, CO

Edited by omeinv
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, TrulyBlonde said:

Alejandro is an excellent Celebrity agent. He is in Miami. The best.

Agree.... but so are many others.  We deal with whoever we connect with.  If not helpful we do not book and call again later. 

We research on line but book with a Celeb Vac Planner,..they often know abt deals, cabins etc.  For intnl cruises with airline,  hotel,  and other  plans needed, we would use a full service local trvl agent....

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MarinerAlex said:

Curious, are these CVP's external travel agents or Celebrity employees? Would they offer any of the discounts / other benefits one would get with booking with 3rd party travel agents?

CVPs are Celebrity employees, not travel agents.

Harris

Denver, CO

• Like 2