Latest you have seen excurions offered?

Thrak

What is the latest you have had excursions become available for a cruise?  We sail in 106 days and there are zero excursions listed for the cruise.  By contrast, we are booked for cruises that are 436, 450, 454, and a whopping 594 days in the future and all of those have excursions listed.

3 minutes ago, Thrak said:

What is the latest you have had excursions become available for a cruise?  We sail in 106 days and there are zero excursions listed for the cruise.  By contrast, we are booked for cruises that are 436, 450, 454, and a whopping 594 days in the future and all of those have excursions listed.

Which ship?  I’m waiting for some too. 
I was told they are working on them.

And they could add them right up to sailing.

I don’t think so. Usually, up to 3 days before sailing is the cutoff.  
I’ve never seen this happen before.

1 minute ago, Thrak said:

Ruby Princess. 16 Day Panama Canal cruise. Departs December 2nd.

Did you call the excursion desk, to see if you can book it with them?  If you do call, ask why so many ships are not showing excursions.  I’ve not seen it like this before.  I've seen it with ship swaps or deployments. 

21 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Did you call the excursion desk, to see if you can book it with them?  If you do call, ask why so many ships are not showing excursions.  I’ve not seen it like this before.  I've seen it with ship swaps or deployments. 

I wouldn't know what to ask to book since there aren't any excursions listed. It just seems odd that this one cruise doesn't have any excursions listed. It's not just me as others in the roll call have commented on the lack of listings. It's a slightly unusual sailing as it goes from San Francisco and does a full transit but ends up in Galveston rather than in Fort Lauderdale. I would really like to see a post-cruise excursion that ends up taking you to the airport. I can't get an acceptable flight out of Hobby airport so I have to go the the stupid Bush Intercontinental Airport and would love Princess to be responsible for getting us and our luggage to the airport. We did that in Southampton where we took a Princess excursion to Stonehenge that then dropped us off at Heathrow.

6 hours ago, Thrak said:

Ruby Princess. 16 Day Panama Canal cruise. Departs December 2nd.

We are on the Ruby later in December.

Usually shore excursions are available 6 months or even more in advance.

But when they suddenly scheduled the Ruby for sailing to and then from Galveston, nothing was in place for those voyages.

So the answer for your cruise is "nobody knows" as Princess has not been speedy in setting up excursions for some of those voyages.

5 hours ago, Thrak said:

. I would really like to see a post-cruise excursion that ends up taking you to the airport. I can't get an acceptable flight out of Hobby airport so I have to go the the stupid Bush Intercontinental Airport and would love Princess to be responsible for getting us and our luggage to the airport. We did that in Southampton where we took a Princess excursion to Stonehenge that then dropped us off at Heathrow.

Even for the round trip Galveston voyages on the Ruby which have shore excursions available, Princess has buses to the two airports, but no touring stops available on the way there.

10 hours ago, Thrak said:

I wouldn't know what to ask to book since there aren't any excursions listed. It just seems odd that this one cruise doesn't have any excursions listed. It's not just me as others in the roll call have commented on the lack of listings. It's a slightly unusual sailing as it goes from San Francisco and does a full transit but ends up in Galveston rather than in Fort Lauderdale. I would really like to see a post-cruise excursion that ends up taking you to the airport. I can't get an acceptable flight out of Hobby airport so I have to go the the stupid Bush Intercontinental Airport and would love Princess to be responsible for getting us and our luggage to the airport. We did that in Southampton where we took a Princess excursion to Stonehenge that then dropped us off at Heathrow.

You’re right, they won’t know anyway.

I think we just have to wait.  Mine is on a new cruise, that was added onto a shortened cruise.

I believe they are working on new contracts with the shore excursion companies. 

We did a transfer CCL IAH and it was about 90 mins and no debark excursion offered.  However, traffic can be bad.

Our bus broke down and we got another one!  Oh what fun!

11 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

That's because you've never seen a 2 year shut-down before.

• Thanks 1