Infinity Celebrity Suite Question

JDPCruisers

Infinity has not been revolutionized.  We sailed in a CS on Summit about 6 years ago and it was really in need of some tender loving care.  I imagine Infinity is the same. The bedroom has no windows so gets really dark if the door is closed.  The bathroom is off the bedroom.  Our issue with the bathroom was the placement of the sink, toilet and really high tub.  There was hardly room to step over and out of the tub, especially if you are short.  Not much room to sit on the side and swing your legs over either. The balcony is long and narrow. It does not have a sliding door so opening it was a challenge when it was windy.  The windows in the living area go across the whole room so that's nice.  Also had a dining area in the suite.

I believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  We were in a Celebrity Suite on Infinity in 2018 and loved it!  The full wall of windows is fabulous!  A full dining table for in suite meals!  Walk in closet with plenty of storage and great area to get ready.  Double sinks in the bathroom.  If you leave the door to the bedroom open you can wake to the sun.  If your significant other wants to get up early, you can keep it shut and not be disturbed.  Location at the center of the ship and next to the stairs and elevators is ideal.

We love the Celebrity Suites on the M Class.  Living/ dining area is very large. We had a group of 14 from the Roll Call for a “everyone bring a bottle” wine tasting & had plenty of room.  The curved wall of windows makes for great viewing.  The closet with make-up area was great.  

The balcony was narrow but spaces for chairs and small table, we had our late after wine out there most days.  

As to the condition, we were there in 2019 and the soft goods were showing wear.

We looked at it a well loved Suite.  
We have. CS booked on a S class and a M Class and we are looking forward to the CS on the M class much more.

Many thanks for the feedback! We have booked both Celebrity (Millie) and Sky (Apex) and have enjoyed both (Sky on Apex is very nice and we booked one for Edge in 2024). I understand from other posts here for recent reviews that they have updated the cosmetics in public spaces and cabins, but not sure if that's true for Retreat suites (hoping yes)?

8 minutes ago, JDPCruisers said:

I understand from other posts here for recent reviews that they have updated the cosmetics in public spaces and cabins, but not sure if that's true for Retreat suites (hoping yes)?

They have updated the suites on Millennium.

20 minutes ago, DCPIV said:

They have updated the suites on Millennium.

Millennium and Summit both were revolutionized so all cabin updated.  The Infinity and Constellation along with Eclipse, Reflection and Solstice have not been revolutionized.  The PH and Royal suites were updated but not revolutionized in I believe 2017 or early 2018.  .  

A few years back we did Miami to San Diego through the Panama Canal on Infinity and stayed in CS 8106.  We thought it was awesome for our needs.  It has not been updated yet as far as I am aware.  Positives:  The M-Class CS is quite spacious and is blessed with a great view.  Great being able to cruise in hot or cold climates and stay indoors with that view.  We enjoyed the separate bedroom, the wall of windows, the great storage space, and the indoor dining table.  Some negatives that some people mention:  one bathroom which requires a walk through the bedroom, the aforementioned high tub (mobility restricted), the narrow (but adequate) balcony.  The CS is not a "premium" suite and gets the same Retreat benefits as a Sky Suite.  

• Like 1

We've stayed in CSs on both M and S class ships.  While the design is different we have enjoyed both.  On the M class ships we particularly likes the dining table (instead of the large coffee table on the S class ships) and the wall of windows.  However, the wall of windows can also allow for a significant amount of radiant heat and so the stateroom attendants will at times lower the blinds after servicing the stateroom.

And even though I am 5' high I have no issues with the high tub.  I am very flexible and so just sit on the side of the tub, tuck my knees toward my chin and rotate over the edge.