How long does it take…

Moltar

When you get back from a cruise for you to stop or calm down on constantly daydreaming and thinking about your next cruise. Constantly going on forums, constantly going on Royal Caribbean website and looking at your cruise planner, constantly looking at deck plans, constantly looking at future cruise possibilities…. ?

Usually takes me about a month to two months to calm down a little bit….

Edited by Moltar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Moltar said:

When you get back from a cruise for you to stop or calm down on constantly daydreaming and thinking about your next cruise. Constantly going on forums, constantly going on Royal Caribbean website and looking at your cruise planner, constantly looking at deck plans, constantly looking at future cruise possibilities…. ?

Usually takes me about a month to two months to calm down a little bit….

It's a Daily routine for me online, even check Cruise Related sites while on a Cruise. Been doing it for Decades and even been on Cruise Critic since 1997. Long as I'm scoring my Fav Cabins on Cheaper then usual Cruises I'm Happy! 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, brillohead said:

I'm not familiar with that thought process.... stop dreaming about cruising?  WHO DOES THAT????

Hey! I have one for December 🤣

Waiting for 2024 Summer schedule to come out. Going back to the Philippines for 2023.

• Like 1

Goes away in about 3-4 months. Learned this during Covid. 
For me the booking fever starts as soon as we board. Thankfully I have an awesome TA that will talk me out of booking something stupid at nextcruise. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, island lady said:

Welcome to the club!  🙂  

Though some of my booked cruises are just a tad longer than normal.  😉 

Thank you!  We do have 3-TA’s booked for next year, so we have some long ones too😀

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Had 22 Booked at one Point during shutdown/CWC, like get my Fav Cabin and was ready for whatever Season startup. Well 21 were Canceled...

19 for me.  😞  

But did not take long to replace them with others...most being even longer cruises.  😉 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Two things help in my book. One, I always have another cruised booked within 30 days of the end of a cruise. Two, I enjoy life on land and participate in numerous activities that I would terribly miss if I was always cruising.  

Me as well.   Spending our usual summer season up here in Maine, have just recently booked airfare for our 6 weeks land based in Maui.  Have Maine and Canada land based booked for 3 months next year. 

12 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Two things help in my book. One, I always have another cruised booked within 30 days of the end of a cruise. Two, I enjoy life on land and participate in numerous activities that I would terribly miss if I was always cruising.  

Totally agree. Philippines and Thailand for 3 weeks next summer!