tellus@vikingcruises.com

Flgreg

Hello--I emailed tellus@vikingcruises.com and received the below response. Is up to 5 days typical?  Thanks.

While we are in receipt of your reach out and will connect you with the appropriate team, please note it may take up to 5 business days for a response due to a high volume of emails.

We appreciate your patience.

Warm regards,

Viking Social I Viking I (t) 877.668.4546 I viking.com

3 minutes ago, Flgreg said:

Hello--I emailed tellus@vikingcruises.com and received the below response. Is up to 5 days typical?  Thanks.

While we are in receipt of your reach out and will connect you with the appropriate team, please note it may take up to 5 business days for a response due to a high volume of emails.

We appreciate your patience.

Warm regards,

Viking Social I Viking I (t) 877.668.4546 I viking.com

Yes.  Last time I emailed them I got the same message.  I received a call in 3 days.  They used to respond the same day that the email was sent.

My experience was similar. I emailed over the weekend and got a call on Tuesday as I recall. When they call, if you don’t get a complete answer, ask for their name AND their extension-that way if they forget to call you back, you can call them back rather than starting over. 

Edited by Clay Clayton

I have contacted them twice. Never got any response the the first time, then last week they called me two days later. Unfortunately they were of no help at all. It appears they are just customer service reps, not a high level supervisor or exec office. 

I just received a response giving me exactly the information I requested. My email request was sent at 11:30am Eastern time. Response received at 3:00pm Eastern time. Impressive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Used it once.  Sent email Monday, agent called me Tuesday.

The auto-reply allows V to forward request to proper dept./agent.

Agent was excellent and very responsive to my request.  Told me V wants pax to be happy with its product.

Glad I found out about it, here on CC.  

• 1 year later...

My Wife and I are scheduled on Amazon and Caribean Adventure sailing on January 19th.

We applied for the Brazil Travel Visa 9 days ago (as soon as availiable) and can not find the status. We have been following the "Roll call" for this cruise and it seems many others are like us very concerned about getting the Visa in time. Seems like most people get rejected and have to resubmit.

Vincent

36 minutes ago, Vincent P. said:

My Wife and I are scheduled on Amazon and Caribean Adventure sailing on January 19th.

We applied for the Brazil Travel Visa 9 days ago (as soon as availiable) and can not find the status. We have been following the "Roll call" for this cruise and it seems many others are like us very concerned about getting the Visa in time. Seems like most people get rejected and have to resubmit.

Vincent

I think you need to email the above to:

tellus@vikingcruises.com

Please post your reply on our roll call.  So many over there are looking for answers .  😊

Vincent

I got a call from tellus@viking.com in response to my email telling us we received the email about Brazil in error—that Brazil visas were not required for cruise passengers.  A Brazil visa would not be required for boarding (in Argentina for a transatlantic).  This is the opposite of what my TA says.  

My application has gone through QC and is now being reviewed by Brazil immigration; however, my husband’s is now still unresolved and the latest email requesting yet more reload/uploads has a non-working link making it impossible to do so as there is no other way to access that page.  We submitted exactly the same documents except for pictures and passports edited exactly the same way.  We called vfs for assistance and after a long and unproductive call (he could not grasp that the link was not working), were told to call back next week as there were many applications to be processed.  Today when I checked his status, it says no application found!  We may need to test the Viking on “no visa required for boarding.”  Unfortunately they did not follow that call with this in writing.