Regatta in North Vancouver

marylovestotravel

Looking at the schedule there is a small gap in her schedule.  Last cruise ended on the 18th and next cruise does not start until the 27th. 

Edited by KS&JW

1 hour ago, kibutzer said:

Yep we were on 8 -18th cruise, she is getting some  minor updates and overall tune up. Saw designers etc on board and was told they will gave 400 onboard doing work

Can you tell me who the concierge was when you were on board???

Thanks,

Jancruz1

40 minutes ago, ORV said:

He went from CD to Concierge? 

No I know Leslie very well and he is CD..I just wrote him we will be on the ship..Orv his trivia is hard  and his favorite question is a group of what is called???

For instance a group of crows is called  a murder..we have to study up on those..

Jancruz1

I am looking for the name of concierge..I can get it tho no problem..I though if Kibutzer knew who it was saves me writing to ship..

• Haha 1

Just now, Jancruz said:

No I know Leslie very well and he is CD..I just wrote him we will be on the ship..Orv his trivia is hard  and his favorite question is a group of what is called???

For instance a group of crows is called  a murder..we have to study up on those..

Jancruz1

I am looking for the name of concierge..I can get it tho no problem..I though if Kibutzer knew who it was saves me writing to ship..

WOO HOO - Leslie Jon is our CD....time to study up on those groups!

I wonder if they are doing any changes to the E-category cabins. They switch to single occupancy after the 2nd California cruise in September. The only changes I'd do are to use a smaller full size bed and add a comfortable chair with a storage ottoman that doubles as a side table. But then I'm an engineer, not a designer 😉

48 minutes ago, Jancruz said:

Jancruz1

I was trying to be funny. I thought I posted to this already. Pretty good with animal groups, but will brush up on them. 

Okay, if folks are talking about staff onboard I'll ask . . . 

Who was playing piano in Martini's?  We had a young (ish) Australian woman for our transpacific in April by the name of Kelly.  She was boffo, fantastic, creative, friendly, everything most entertainment staff are not.  I know she was slated to go home in June but it would be great news indeed if she were back aboard for our upcoming coastals.

14 hours ago, jondfk said:

Okay, if folks are talking about staff onboard I'll ask . . . 

Who was playing piano in Martini's?  We had a young (ish) Australian woman for our transpacific in April by the name of Kelly.  She was boffo, fantastic, creative, friendly, everything most entertainment staff are not.  I know she was slated to go home in June but it would be great news indeed if she were back aboard for our upcoming coastals.

Kelly was not playing. His name was Tony.  Since they are in Vancouver now many contracts ended on the 18th. So not sure how many are going to be back on board.