Anyone purchased Water Bottle Package recently?

58 minutes ago, cruiselvr04 said:

I think depends on where you’re sailing from.  In Fort Lauderdale we got 4 large bottles of Dasani.  Out of Galveston it was 12 regular bottles of whatever they had on board, not a brand I can even remember.  

Agree, seen 3 different Cans/Bottles just 2 months ago on my Miami sailing. Did B2B and each week was different. First was Large 32oz "Glass Bottles" of Evian, next was 12oz cans Dasani. All same price either way

Go ahead if you want, but I'll just point out that here is nothing wrong with the ship's water, but brining a brita filter and your own refillable is also an option many choose. Also many people have had success with buying pack of water somewhere on their way to the cruise port and sticking a luggage tag on it.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Interesting...I wouldn't mind bottles vs cans, but I would not like Dasani at all, since this:

"Most bottled water brands are purely water without any additives. Dasani, on the other hand, has three ingredients in total, excluding its tap water base. Each bottle of water contains magnesium sulfate, potassium chloride, and salt."

• Like 1

On 8/22/2022 at 3:00 PM, Newbieflorida said:

Cruise Planner has "Water Bottle Package" of 12 or 24 bottles.

But when you pick your package, it says cans. Has anyone purchased this recently to know if its cans or bottles? Is it still Dasani?

Thanks! 

we had the package for our Harmony cruise (2/18-2/26) and it was plastic bottles. 

On 2/25/2023 at 7:03 PM, pudy68 said:

Interesting...I wouldn't mind bottles vs cans, but I would not like Dasani at all, since this:

"Most bottled water brands are purely water without any additives. Dasani, on the other hand, has three ingredients in total, excluding its tap water base. Each bottle of water contains magnesium sulfate, potassium chloride, and salt."

Agreed, Dasani is one of my least favorite brands.  Hoping it's not that but will deal if it is, got it at a great price that makes it better than lugging it on board.

On 2/25/2023 at 7:03 PM, pudy68 said:

And Dasani just tastes weird to me. 

• Like 1

On 8/22/2022 at 12:00 PM, Newbieflorida said:

Cruise Planner has "Water Bottle Package" of 12 or 24 bottles.

But when you pick your package, it says cans. Has anyone purchased this recently to know if its cans or bottles? Is it still Dasani?

Thanks! 

I have purchased on my last couple of cruises.  We have received just regular plastic water bottles of a brand I have never seen in the store.