First time Princess cruising in a suite. Questions.,

PippenBooBoo

Hello!  We haven’t cruised in years. Never on Princess. We will be in a Premium Suite in October on the Enchanted Princess going to Canada/NE and gave a few questions. 
1-how does priority embarkation work for suite guests?

1a-Do we have to choose a time to embark or can we show up anytime?

1b- if we have to choose a time via the app how far out does that process open?

2 how does priority tendering work?  We rented a car in a few tender ports to explore on our own and wondered if anyone has any tips to make this a smooth process. 
3-Does anyone know where I can find MDR menus or Patters to peruse online? Just for funsies. 😄

thank you in advance!

Hi

We love cruising in suites on Princess

We pick an arrival time but it is not really necessary as you just walk in and say you're in a full suite and everything goes quickly after that

There is a special area for you to wait inside the terminal and you get allowed on board pretty much before most other people

Make sure you've down loads the app and filled out everything so that you are in the green lane to board

For priority tendering you will get a notice in your cabin about where to meet to be led down tomthe tenders whenever you are ready

It is quite easy 

Don't forget you also have a free meal in a specialty restaurant and you can make that res on the app or right when you get on board by calling from your cabin

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, PippenBooBoo said:

Thank you!  It’s my understanding that the included specialty meal is for the first night only?
I did make that ressie through the app.  ☺️

Correct 🙂

Not sure if Enchanted has it, but Discovery (and I think Sky) now has a Concierge Lounge for Suite guests. I have not been in one, so cant report, but it sounds like a worthy perk.

image.png.16895f285e412957780ddb8259542769.png

Edited by nattie

14 minutes ago, nattie said:

Not sure if Enchanted has it, but Discovery (and I think Sky) now has a Concierge Lounge for Suite guests. I have not been in one, so cant report, but it sounds like a worthy perk.

image.png.16895f285e412957780ddb8259542769.png

Yes, there is a lounge for suite guests. Drinks, snacks & 1-2 crew service it. Will make reservations for you.

free specialty dinner for first night can be booked in app pre cruise.

boarding times open up to book on app about 60 days prior, but suites have Club Class and no reservation is needed.  Breakfast in Sabatinis 

3 hours ago, PippenBooBoo said:

Thank you!  It’s my understanding that the included specialty meal is for the first night only?
I did make that ressie through the app.  ☺️

They now give you a dining credit and you can use it for any night you'd like.

5 minutes ago, MileHighAko said:

Is there a trick to getting this new benefit? I see the suite experience webpage still refers to embarkation day only (https://www.princess.com/learn/ships/staterooms/suites/). 

On the app, start a new reservation for a specialty restaurant.  When you get to the part where you would pay, the dining credit shows up and leaves a balance due of zero.