Coffee on Island Princess?

Clampram

13 minutes ago, Clampram said:

I just learned reading reviews that Island Princess doesn't have an IC...........please tell me there is a place to get decent coffee on the ship

La Patisserie, believe Deck 5 and at the end of the Buffet, they have a coffee bar and desserts.

1 hour ago, Clampram said:

I just learned reading reviews that Island Princess doesn't have an IC...........please tell me there is a place to get decent coffee on the ship

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

La Patisserie, believe Deck 5 and at the end of the Buffet, they have a coffee bar and desserts.

Patisserie is gone and rebadged in same location as Good Spirits.  There is some level of premium coffee offered there, but not sure if it is the full menu, including hot chocolate that used to be there.  But certainly the premium menu and brewed coffee is up in the Horizon Court at Amuleto.

4 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Patisserie is gone and rebadged in same location as Good Spirits.  There is some level of premium coffee offered there, but not sure if it is the full menu, including hot chocolate that used to be there.  But certainly the premium menu and brewed coffee is up in the Horizon Court at Amuleto.

Wow!  That’s it?  So many complaints regarding no IC. They definitely need another coffee bar. 
Thank you for the correction.

Edited by PacnGoNow

• 2 weeks later...

I found the breakfast room service coffee and coffee served in the MDR to be the best at sea. The coffee from the trough upstairs was barely potable. There were several coffee bars, as mentioned, but I didn't pay close attention, being quite pleased with my morning coffee served in my stateroom.