Reflection - renovation?

dreamboat43

6 hours ago, BigAl94 said:

Reflection is only 10 years old and has not been renovated. Last maintenance dry dock was 2018 and next scheduled is 2023. She was due to be the last ship revolutionised but that presumably is up in the air.

Next maintenance dry dock will be the last two weeks of October 2022 just before departing Europe for the westbound TA.  

If you are in a sky suite or above, the retreat lounge hasn't been updated- still Michaels club.  Also no suite deck on that ship.  However, we love it as it has our favorite restaurant the Lawn Grill and Michaels club is fine- actually nicer in some ways then other updated ships as the seating for the concierge as well as the guests in more comfortable..  

Our reflection suite was immaculate and in great shape a few  months ago. Service also wonderful.

Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by Cruise a holic

On 8/27/2022 at 1:50 AM, hrhdhd said:

Funny you should ask! I am there now. Quite a few, although a lot in languages other than English. I may leave a couple that I brought, too.

What are you leaving?  We'll be on Reflection on the 16th.  LOL.  We'll leave some too.