Do adult dress up on princess for Halloween

goldengirl

In 2017 we were at sea on Halloween and many of the passengers and crew dressed up for Halloween. Some of the costumes were very good. I don't dress up for Halloween. I always say I'm "dressed up as a grandpa" and let it go at that but there really were some pretty great outfits on that cruise. The ship had an amazing display of carved pumpkins.

36 minutes ago, Thrak said:

In 2017 we were at sea on Halloween and many of the passengers and crew dressed up for Halloween. Some of the costumes were very good. I don't dress up for Halloween. I always say I'm "dressed up as a grandpa" and let it go at that but there really were some pretty great outfits on that cruise. The ship had an amazing display of carved pumpkins.

Yes Michael, you are absolutely right.image.thumb.png.fee792c5a5c3ef7a48b24ce931bee81f.png

Jim😎

Edited by jeanandjim

We were on Sky Princess on Halloween 2021 during the Covid masks compulsory period.  A lot of passengers seemed to infer this meant masks dripping with blood. How they got on board with swords and axes was surprising.  Very frightening looking guys, nobody dressed up as Colonel Sanders for some reason.

Regards John

1 hour ago, jeanandjim said:

Yes Michael, you are absolutely right.image.thumb.png.fee792c5a5c3ef7a48b24ce931bee81f.png

Jim😎

I was shocked when I saw that you had changed your beard and dressed as Colonel Sanders. It was perfect since Dave (the CD) loooooooooooooooooooves Kentucky Fried Chicken. I fear that he is likely no longer with Princess. He was a good CD.

14 hours ago, shamrockace said:

A friend of mine accidentally booked her family, including a young boy, on a bear cruise. She said they had to stay out of the adults only area. She also said she wished the cruise line would have made them aware with that booking. 

If they did give people a heads up, they would defiantly have a hard time selling the cruise to many people. It's the last thing they need at this time... discouraging future cruisers. 

39 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

If they did give people a heads up, they would defiantly have a hard time selling the cruise to many people. It's the last thing they need at this time... discouraging future cruisers. 

Most people will have no idea what a "Bear Cruise" is but most of them seem to be where they have chartered the whole ship and you may only book through the Bear Website. If you have no idea what we are talking about I suggest getting on  YouTube and looking at "Bear Cruises".  It's an eyeopener.

Lol John

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, john watson said:

Most people will have no idea what a "Bear Cruise" is but most of them seem to be where they have chartered the whole ship and you may only book through the Bear Website. If you have no idea what we are talking about I suggest getting on  YouTube and looking at "Bear Cruises".  It's an eyeopener.

Lol John

10/29/22 - Discovery Princess

On 8/28/2022 at 9:21 PM, goldengirl said:

I will be o.the cruise during Halloween do  people dress up for halloween

We dressed up for Halloween on our last cruise(2018) (on the now-retired Pacific Priness) and it was such a hoot.  The dining room staff dressed and there were huge displays throughout the ship.  There was a costume party, it was quite the night.