How do I contact support?

fairhsa12

I sailed twice with Celebrity in 2003 and 2004 (I found the dates from my photos) but I lost my Captains Club number.  I don't know how to get it back.  I cannot find an email address to send them an email, and I have been on hold with the US phone number for 20 mins so far (from Hong Kong, which is obviously not ideal).  I will have to give up soon as I need to go to bed.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a sensible and cost-effective way to contact Celebrity and try and find my number?  I wanted it before booking a new voyage but at this rate I don't know how!

5 minutes ago, fairhsa12 said:

I sailed twice with Celebrity in 2003 and 2004 (I found the dates from my photos) but I lost my Captains Club number.  I don't know how to get it back.  I cannot find an email address to send them an email, and I have been on hold with the US phone number for 20 mins so far (from Hong Kong, which is obviously not ideal).  I will have to give up soon as I need to go to bed.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a sensible and cost-effective way to contact Celebrity and try and find my number?  I wanted it before booking a new voyage but at this rate I don't know how!

Log on to Celebrity's website. Then sign in. Once signed in, click on your name (upper right hand corner). The drop down will show your CC number. 

Edited by davekathy

If you are working with a travel agent they should be able to help retrieve your number.

In the meantime, see if you have any old records from those cruises. Receipts, sea pass cards, anything at all. You may be asked to show proof that you did those cruises.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/29/2022 at 10:37 PM, davekathy said:

Log on to Celebrity's website. Then sign in. Once signed in, click on your name (upper right hand corner). The drop down will show your CC number. 

I never had a log in to their website.  Or at least if I did it was with a previous email address I no longer have access too.  The first two cruises was nearly 20 years ago!

On 8/30/2022 at 12:39 AM, cruisestitch said:

If you are working with a travel agent they should be able to help retrieve your number.

In the meantime, see if you have any old records from those cruises. Receipts, sea pass cards, anything at all. You may be asked to show proof that you did those cruises.

I don't think I have anything except photographs.  Of the destinations!  I did a huge chuck of all my paperwork about a year ago.....

29 minutes ago, mandream said:

You can also call reservations and select the option to book a new cruise.  For some reason that line seems to get picked up very quickly 😉.

They can probably look up your information.

Mike

Funny how well that works!