Loft 19 Access for Guests of Excel Suite

hmsvictory777

On 9/3/2022 at 11:29 AM, lazydayz said:

So we are exactly two weeks out from our Mardi Gras sailing and they opened up the Loft 19 cabanas today.  We grabbed our favorite, number 12, for the reduced rate of $1750 for the week, plus 18% gratuity.  

Curious about the locations of the cabanas.  How are they number wise located on the deck?

8 minutes ago, Thenagers said:

Curious about the locations of the cabanas.  How are they number wise located on the deck?

This is the layout Carnival shows on the page for booking a cabana. We booked ours early and got Cabana #1.

mardi gras cabanas.png

Edited by karmamule
  • Thanks 1

On 9/30/2022 at 12:47 PM, Thenagers said:

Do they care as long as not over 5? 6 would make more sense.

On 9/30/2022 at 4:01 PM, mondello said:

I think this would work if I book it and get the maximum of five (5) wristbands.

@lazydayz mentioned that the canabanas came with 6 wristbands.  So it would fit both families just fine.  Everybody can come and go as they please.🙂

Edited by Qextor

14 hours ago, Qextor said:

@lazydayz mentioned that the canabanas came with 6 wristbands.  So it would fit both families just fine.  Everybody can come and go as they please.🙂

Clarification: When we had one in May, pretty sure it was six.  However, on our most recent cruise, it was FIVE.  

• 3 months later...
On 8/31/2022 at 9:37 AM, hmsvictory777 said:

Hi, we have multiple people and room types on our Mardi Gras Jan 2023 trip.  We have an Excel Suite.  Can we bring guests from our party from other room categories (such as balcony) to Loft 19 or would they incur a charge to gain access?

I know this is a older post, but wanted to ask what your experince were on your Mardi Gras cruise and spcifically relating to your experince with Loft 19 and suite experince.  Anything you can share would be greatly appriciated.  Thank you

I was in an aft corner excel suite on the Mardi Gras. I loved the suite and the huge balcony with a hot tub, but would not have paid extra for the Loft 19 if it had not been included in the price of the Excel suite. But that's just me.  The spa was not very deep in the area.  However, I thought the Serenity area looked really nice.  With that said, we live in Houston and have a pool at home (that came with the house when we bought it) and barely use it so it may just be that we aren't really pool people.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2023 at 2:32 PM, Eli_6 said:

I was in an aft corner excel suite on the Mardi Gras. I loved the suite and the huge balcony with a hot tub, but would not have paid extra for the Loft 19 if it had not been included in the price of the Excel suite. But that's just me.  The spa was not very deep in the area.  However, I thought the Serenity area looked really nice.  With that said, we live in Houston and have a pool at home (that came with the house when we bought it) and barely use it so it may just be that we aren't really pool people.  

We are booked in an Excel Aft Corner Suite also. We have stayed in Havana Cabanas the last couple of trips and there were wristbands for Havana access. How is Loft 19 access controlled, is it a wristband? They did a pretty good job of keeping the Havana area limited to just Havana guests on Mardi Gras and Celebration. Thanks for any info.

2 hours ago, topspin1267 said:

We are booked in an Excel Aft Corner Suite also. We have stayed in Havana Cabanas the last couple of trips and there were wristbands for Havana access. How is Loft 19 access controlled, is it a wristband? They did a pretty good job of keeping the Havana area limited to just Havana guests on Mardi Gras and Celebration. Thanks for any info.

From reading the previous posts on this thread, it is wristbands.  EM