9 - 1 - 22 WEIGH IN

Izena

Happy September to everyone.   This year is flying by.   

I’m  1 lb down this week.   Trying to get maximum benefit from surgery 9/12.

I appreciate everyone here.  My  challenge now is to relax a little and stay on track on eating the right foods.  It does help that my son is here.  He likes to cook. He cooks healthy.   He’s keeping snacks in his room.  

I hope everyone is safe, healthy and happy.

• Like 2

Hi all!

Izena ~ thanks for starting the thread. Happy September to all, sometimes it feels like the real beginning of a year with all that starts up.

I haven't posted in the last couple of weeks as I've been busy or lazy.

What I know is I'm down 2.4 lbs from last week where I was almost near my highest ever after visiting my sister's cottage.

Have a nice weekend & stay safe.

~ Jo ~😊

Jo nice to hear from you. 2.4lbs is an incredible loss for you.  The good thing about this forum is it keeps thing from getting completely out of control. 

Susan everything is great as long as it isn’t a gain.  That’s not bad, I think if I had a small child the stress would demand I eat sweets.

17 hours ago, Izena said:

I’m  1 lb down this week.  

Me too. While it wasn't the biggest loss in the world, I'm trying to focus on non-scale victories. My clothes are starting to fit better or not fit because they're too big. I can swim longer and further - the other day I swam laps for 30 minutes without stopping. When I started in January I couldn't even do one length of the pool. 

Well done this week everyone!

• Like 1

Houston weather is crazy.  Hot dry/ drought summer. NOW  soaking afternoon rain.  Rains in pockets which includes my area.  Yesterday in less than an hour got 5 inches of rain.  // of course Jazzper hates the rain, has heart problems - only thing that really works is to take him for a car ride  //.  Luckily it rains in the afternoon so still getting in morning walk 2.8 miles today.

everyone be safe