New land based customer service phone system? "Your approx wait time is 8 minutes!".

NutsAboutGolf

I’ve never had a problem calling about any of my cruises…..my TA answers 95% of the time or I leave a message and they get back soonest. If its very important and their office is closed, they respond back. If not a barnburner, they call the next business day usually With the answer.  And I find emails with them even more handier.

All very nice and easy; More OBC; many times better SR rates; support for emergencies; answer most questions right then or They make the call to the Cruise Line, and while on hold do their work on other issues; support for non-cruise issues; they make sure what I expected in a reservation is what I actually get; etc. 

But, yes I dont have ‘direct control’ of my reservation and get to wait on line for extended times to talk to the wrong person and then be put on hold again. Done that and Quit Doing That. 

den